The TS series cloud display can be remotely managede by the Samsung MagicRMS Pro software. The remote mangement enables the administrators to save time and boots. It includes real-time device status monitoring and the remote upgrading of firmware to all devices, making it an indispensable and efficient feature for the day-to-day operations of your business.
The TS Series Cloud Display integrates a variety of ergonomic features to enhance working conditions and ensure comfortable use over long periods. Its Height Adjustable Stand (HAS) increases the monitor's height range by up to 150mm, and its tilt-and-swivel settings can be adapted to suit every user’s needs.
The TS Series is the perfect solution for saving space and avoiding clutter in the workplace. The model’s slim design and the absence of any need for an external device mean that stations can be kept tidy while productivity increases. The TS Series monitors are also simple to install and connect.
The TS Series allows you to consolidate the majority of your IT resources into a single, convenient data centre. It is a reliable option which provides a powerful computing experience via the Internet, without compromising on performance or information. It also lets you run multiple virtual devices, making it an ideal solution for a complex business environment.
What is VDI?
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) allows you to gain access to secure desktop environments via a centrally managed data centre. Employees benefit from an excellent virtual desktop experience that can be remotely accessed from a broad range of authorised devices. VDI lowers costs, increases data security and control, and provides excellent support to a mobile workforce. It is ideal for both zero client and thin client configurations.
All-In-One Form Factor
With this all-in-one feature, you can rest assured that the Samsung Cloud Display will save space in your work environment. The network module is attached to the base of the stand, giving it a clean and tidy look. You will find an orderly desk with the built-in network module, which means less clutter and more space utilisation.
- Screen Size 24"
- Type LED Display
- Brightness 250 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio 1000:01:00
- Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Response Time 5ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 170 / 160 °
- Color Supported 16.7 Million
- D-Sub 1 ea
- DVI 1 ea
- HDMI N/A
- USB 6 ea
- Audio In/Out Headphone/line out, MIC in
- Speaker N/A
- Additional PC S/W Magic RMS Pro
- Color Black
- Stand Type Swivel / Pivot / Height Adjustable
- Stand Function N/A
- Wall Mount 100 x 100
- Form Factor All-in-one
- Power Supply 100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz)
- Power consumption Max: 55 W, Typical: 35 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) less than 2.7 W
- Type 14V 4.5A 63W External Adapter
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 560.0 X 444.3 X 227.0 mm
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 560.0 X 374.0 X 50.0 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 631.0 X 443.0 X 183.0 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 5.28 kg
- Package Weight 7.52 kg
- Cables DVI, Power Cable, Power Cord
- Others User Manual, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card
- Processor AMD Ontario 1.0 GHz Dual Core
- Operating System Linux
- GPU AMD Radeon HD 6290
- Storage 8GB
- Memory 1GB
- USB 6EA
- Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Thin Client Display TS-C Series 24” (LF24TSCTBAN/XY)
2012.01.30Device(Install) ver 1.0