Slim and Compact Design
At a height of only 135mm, the Slim 1Way Cassette is the world's thinnest indoor air cooling unit. The compact, lightweight design makes installation and maintenance in your space easier than ever. These high-performing units are so subtle that they can easily blend into interiors of all types and styles.
The Slim 1Way Cassette's wide blades create powerful airflow without wasting energy. Removing the need for multiple appliances, the indoor unit delivers cool or warm air at greater distances, making it more efficient for businesses.
A quiet workplace is not only more comfortable for employees but it also aids productivity. The innovative blade design of our DVM Slim unit reduces noise levels by 30 per cent, so that users can work or relax in a peaceful, stress-free environment. Whether operating on the high- or low-speed setting, this air conditioning unit offers a virtually silent performance, making it quiet as well as discreet.
Lighter Indoor Unit
We are the first to utilise innovative ABS cabinets with our indoor units, making them the lightest on the market. The slim, lightweight design means the devices can be installed with ease. This makes them especially convenient in situations where they need to be deployed quickly on a large scale.
Ceiling Dust Prevention
Dirty ceilings are no longer an issue with the Mini 4Way Cassette air conditioning unit. The newly designed panel prevents dust from gathering over long periods of operation. By controlling the direction of the airflow so that it avoids contact with the ceiling, businesses can enjoy cleaner and more elegant work spaces than ever.
High Lift-Up Drain Pump
The Slim 1Way Cassette includes an optional high lift-up drain pump. This lifts condensed water up to 750mm compared with previous 700mm limits. The increased quantity provides more flexibility over where the unit is installed, offering users greater convenience than ever.
No Overflowing Drain Water
The innovative drain pump check valve prevents drained water from flowing backwards into the drain pan. Minimising the drain pan's water level in this way means businesses never have to worry about water stagnation or overflows that drip into indoor spaces. The Mini 4Way Cassette provides fresh, clean air without contaminating the room.
- Type 1 WAY CASSETTE
- Indoor Unit MH035FSBA
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- 1 , 2 , 220 , 60
- Mode HEAT PUMP
- Cooling [kW] 3.50 kW
- Cooling [Btu/h] 11,900 Btu/h
- Heating [kW] 3.80 kW
- Heating [Btu/h] 13,000 Btu/h
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) [W] 50 W
- Heating 2) [W] 50 W
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 0.25 A
- Heating 2) 0.25 A
- Type Crossflow Fan
- Motor (Output) [W] 17 x 1 W
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMM] 7.6 / 6.6 / 5.6 CMM
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 126.67 / 110.00 / 93.33
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [mmAq] -
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [Pa] -
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 6.35 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 1/4"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 9.52 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 3/8"
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) VP20 (OD 26,ID 20)
- Power Source Wire 1.5 - 2.5
- Transmission Cable 0.75 - 1.5
- Type R410A
- Control Method EEV(External)
- Factory Charging (kg) -
- Sound Pressure 36/33/30 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 10.50 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 12.50 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 970 x 135 x 410 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1,173 x 231 x 487 mm
- Panel model PSSMA
- Panel Net Weight (kg) 3.00 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 5.00 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1,180 x 25 x 460 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1,259 x 144 x 539 mm
- Drain Pump -
- Drain Pump Max. Lifting Height/Displacement -
- Air Filter -
Further Ecodesign and Energy labelling information : http://www.samsung.com/global/business/system-air-conditioner/energylabel/
11,900BTU, FJM, 1Way CST, Indoor (MH035FSBA)
2016.03.16User Manual ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, DUTCH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH)
(ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, ITALIAN, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH)
2009.01.05User Manual ver 8.0