A Smoother, More Interactive Writing Experience Using Touch
Featuring a pre-assembled Touch Overlay and a variety of collaboration-enhancing capabilities, the Samsung e-Board display alleviates misconceptions that digital display writing is complex and unnatural. Instead, the DME-BR’s touchscreen offers a smooth and comfortable writing experience. The DME-BR display’s hand touch function enables up to 10 different participants to touch the display’s screen using two fingers to make content selections, comments or edits, with those individual actions easily recognizable to the entire group. This versatile usability promotes efficiency and productivity by compiling individual feedback within a single source and offering greater visibility to all participants of discussed content. For added convenience, the Samsung e-Board display also comes with a hand eraser tool useful for erasing larger areas of the screen. Instead of users having to search for and work through a specific removal function key, the simple and intuitive hand eraser makes content revision fast and user-friendly.
A More Engaging, Interactive Content Management Experience
The Samsung SMART Signage e-Board display’s embedded MagicIWB S2* interactive content management software solution transforms a traditional presentation into a dynamic business or educational experience. As an all-in-one touch solution, Samsung’s free MagicIWB S2 program delivers added flexibility for extensive collaboration before, during and after meetings or classes without requiring the use of separate dedicated PCs or additional devices. A touch-activated floating menu enables users to independently control, display and shuffle between multiple screens and various text, image, audio and video content files. Once sessions conclude, MagicIWB S2’s compatibility with standard office software programs lets users update, save, capture, print and share files for later viewing. With the support of the MagicIWB S2 solution, the Samsung e-Board display enhances the overall knowledge-sharing process through deeper engagement and all-inclusive file management. * Note: Samsung’s MagicIWB I2 software, an advanced version of MagicIWB, is available for e-Board display users, but requires a separate PC for operation.
Versatile Usability with Extensive Connectivity and Easy-to-Use Touch Capability
Today’s business and educational environments require advanced compatibility for users to easily read and share content. Through its enhanced and versatile connectivity, Samsung’s e-Board display allows users to access, share and revise content via their own laptops, tablets and smartphones. This superior connectivity stems from the display being equipped to support a range of signal input sources, including HDMI, D-Sub, DisplayPort (DP), DVI and USB ports, which are compatible with nearly all external devices. Furthermore, the Samsung e-Board display’s auto switching for the touch function eliminates the headache of needing two different cables to use touch with a notebook PC. Instead, the display features an easily assessable touch out cable (USB upstream) on the side of the front pen tray. Users just need to plug the single touch cable into the USB, connect the cable to the notebook PC and setup source. Together, these integrated solutions simplify multi-device setup and connectivity, as well as ensure convenient utilization of the display’s advanced touch capability.
An Intuitive Design that Promotes Efficiency and Usability
The Samsung SMART Signage e-Board display’s pre-assembled design allows users to comfortably install, control and work with the all-in-one e-Board solution. As part of its professional-grade design, the Samsung e-Board display incorporates a front pen tray for convenient storage and easy access to display components. With a design format resembling that of an analog white board, the Samsung e-Board helps ensure user familiarly and seamless technology adoption, while also bringing design sophistication and advanced functionality to business and educational environments. Additionally, the display’s design positions simplified hot keys on the front and side of the pen tray. The shortcut hot keys allow users to easily locate and select frequently-used functions, including touch on/off, quick menu, power on/off, touch out USB and HDMI, with the simple push of a button. With the Samsung SMART Signage e-Board, business professionals and educators can economically utilize space while delivering the functionality essential for effective collaboration and productivity.
- Diagonal Size 82"
- Panel Type 120 Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1,920 x 1,080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.3135 (H) x 0.9405 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1,805.76 (H) x 1,015.74 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 430 nit
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 10 bit Dithering - 1.07 Billion
- Color Gamut 68%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 - 81 kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 - 75 Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In Rear: HDMI1, HDMI2, Front Connectivity Box: HDMI3 Component (CVBS Common)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+/- 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 495, Typ: 329, BTU (Max): 1,687.95
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,911.8 x 1,121.7 x 140 mm (178 Handle)
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 2,069 x 1,280 x 513 mm
- Set Weight 78.2 kg
- Package Weight 94.6 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 51.9
- Media Player Option Type Embbeded, SBB (Attachable), PIM (Attachable)
- Temperature 0 - 40 °C
- Humidity 10 - 80%
- Special Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker (10 watts x 2), Wi-Fi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot, Front Connectivity Box
- Speaker 10 watts x 2
- Mount WMN8200D
- Stand STN-L7585F
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play, PIP / PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, Built In MagicInfo Player S3, MagicIWB S2, Magic resenter, USB Auto Switching, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, PC-less VideoWall, Predefined Template for Vertical Usage, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player, MagicPresenter
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe): EN55022: 2006 + A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998 + A1: 2001 + A2: 2003, VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A, KCC / EK (Korea): Tuner: KN13 / KN20, Tunerless: KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS CISPR22: 2009, CCC (China): GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST (Russia / CIS): GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022: 2006 + A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998 + A1: 2001 + A2: 2003
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1, CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore): PSB + IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IRAM + IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia): SASO + IEC60950-1, BIS (India): IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM (Mexico): Tuner: NOM-001-SCFI-1993, Tunerless: NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea): K 60950-1, EAC (Russia): EAC + IEC60950-1, INMETRO (Brazil): INMETRO + IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan): BSMI + IEC60950-1, RCM (Australia): EC60950-1 / AS / NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada): cUL, UL (USA): cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany): CE, NEMKO (Norway): CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C (IN) adapter, COVER-JACK
Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available
without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
E-Board DME-BR Series 82"
2019.11.19Quick Guide ver 03
(ENGLISH, CHINESE, VIETNAMESE)
2017.08.11User Manual ver 04
2020.08.18Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 Setup for Windows ) ver 3.1 1014.1
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, DUTCH(BEL), ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2016.09.09Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 User Manual) ver 2.6_1.2
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)