A perfect combination of TV and digital signage to boost your business
With the EBD Series you gain combined TV and digital signage that can enhance the customers’ in-store experience. These integrated displays deliver entertaining content through live TV channels, as well as impactful store advertising such as promotions and special events. By more effectively providing this kind of engaging and informative content you can boost revenue. Plus, the solution’s ample flash memory provides high content playing performance to dazzle your viewers.
Create and update custom content directly on your PC with no hassle
Samsung EBD Series SMART Signage provides easy-to-use professional tools for simple content creation, editing, scheduling and deployment. This can be done by selecting the desired template from over 200 samples, customizing the layout to your specific needs and then setting the schedule for a convenient way to deliver your promotional content. With Samsung’s easy content management solution, MagicInfo Express, you can easily create content with your PC.
Easy mobile content management for on-the-go business
EBD Series SMART Signage allows you to manage and deploy content from your mobile device for greater flexibility. EBD Series has an embedded Wi-Fi solution for hassle-free connectivity allowing you to simply download the MagicInfo Express mobile application and conveniently edit promotional content on a mobile device screen. You can upload your mobile content directly to EBD Series, and then instantly play the uploaded content on the screen.
Keep your business running with reliable and durable signage
EBD Series SMART Signage combines Samsung's world-class picture quality with commercial-grade technologies for dependable and continuous usage. EBD Series can operate up to 16 hours per day, even in harsh conditions such as high temperatures or high humidity for reliable use in various business environments. And, this reliability is backed by a 3-year warranty ensuring your business gets guaranteed, long lasting performance.
Attain more display impact with greater flexibility
EBD Series can be installed horizontally or vertically for greater flexibility and more impact. With portrait mode installation you can choose from over 100 portrait-mode templates, so you can design your business messaging to suit your unique needs. You can also easily rotate the screen 90 degrees and take full advantage of the displays versatility without affecting its performance.
- Diagonal Size 40"
- Panel Type 60 Hz LED BLU
- Resolution 1,366 x 768 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.51075 (H) x 0.17025 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 886.168 (H) x 497.664 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 250 nit
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 16.7 M
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 - 61 kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 84 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 60 - 75 Hz
- Peak Luminance Ratio 75 %
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1 (AV Mode)
- RGB In Analog D-Sub
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI, Composite
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Included)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+/- 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 66 watts, Typical: 50 watts, BTU (Max): 225.06 watts
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 50.0 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 watt
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 73.0
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 914.2 x 547.9 x 90.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,060 x 606 x 142 mm
- Set Weight 7.0 kg
- Package Weight 9.9 kg
- VESA Mount 200 x 200 mm
- Bezel Width 12 mm
- Temperature 0 - 40 °C
- Humidity 10 - 80%
- Special MagicInfo E, Built in Speaker (10 watts + 10 watts)
- Mount Not Included
- Stand Included
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class A
Certification and Compliance
- EMC CE (Europe): EN55022: 2006 + A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998 + A1: 2001 + A2: 2003, FCC (USA): Part 15, Subpart B Class A
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60065, UL (USA): UL60065 + CAN / CSA C22.2 No.60065
- Included Stand, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available
without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
EBD Series 40" (LH40EBDWLGU/XP)
2019.11.19Quick Guide ver 02
(ENGLISH, INDONESIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2015.03.05User Manual ver 1.0
2014.10.07Quick Guide ver 1.0
2015.10.26Upgrade guide ver 1.2
2015.10.24Upgrade File(USB type) ver 1010.1