Achieve Ultimate Picture Quality through Advanced Factory Calibration
Any irregularity in a video wall’s brightness and color accuracy across displays can negatively impact the viewing experience. To eliminate these types of color expression gaps and maintain a fully-aligned, consistent and captivating presentation, Samsung’s UDE-C Series video walls feature advanced factory tuning, innovative hardware and exceptional user calibration tools. Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video wall displays to the highest-performing uniform brightness and color across each display out-of-the-box. After calibration, these displays offer an industry-leading local uniformity of each display screen, resulting in uniform color expression across the entire display. The calibration process also enables the displays to offer a superior white balance difference. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can manage brightness and color uniformity conveniently with Samsung Color Expert, a powerful free software program. Through these advanced color management solutions, the UDE-C Series video walls enable large-scale presentations to feature superior uniformity, consistency and performance for the ultimate in color expression.
Achieve UHD Picture Quality without Additional Devices through Industry-Leading Technology
With an increase in screen size, content resolution becomes even more important to deliver impactful content. As the industry’s first video walls to feature integrated DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 and HDMI ports, Samsung’s UDE-C Series video walls can display Ultra-High Definition (UHD) contents across video wall configurations as large as 5 x 5 without the purchase of additional expensive devices. In comparison to conventional video walls that typically require added equipment and only accommodate up to a 2 x 2 arrangement, the UDE-C Series’ UHD presentation represents a sharp improvement. By supporting High-Bandwidth Content Protection (HDCP) daisy chains, the UDE Series video walls also can display UHD content, such as live TV or Blu-Ray discs, without having to purchase additional equipment, minimizing the cost of deploying multiple displays as part of large-scale promotional signage or informational presentations.
A Powerful Viewing Experience with Narrow Bezel and Enhanced Panel
The slim, refined design of Samsung’s 46-inch UDE-C video wall showcases the image quality and clarity needed to effectively share promotional and informational content with target audiences. Featuring a super-narrow 5.5mm bezel-to-bezel design (3.8 mm bezel on the left and top sides and 1.7 mm bezel on the right and bottom sides), the UDE-C keeps viewer attention focused on the display’s visual message rather than the display itself. As multiple screens converge, users and audiences benefit from the seamless viewing experience and vibrant picture quality of the UDE-C video wall. When exposed to a range of environmental conditions, video wall panels can run the risk of losing image quality due to distortion and irregular color presentation. To provide consistent display clarity uninterrupted message delivery in any operational environment, Samsung’s UDE-C video wall panels undergo rigorous performance testing. Each display features a reinforced panel that deters heat, weather and other stress-inducing conditions. As a result, Samsung’s superior panel prevents screen darkening, light leakage or any related deterioration in picture quality. Plus, an anti-glare panel to ensure messages reach relevant audiences with minimal distraction by light reflection – All these enhanced panel quality allows the long term delivery of brilliant contents and the ultimate viewing experience
High-Performing Display Readability and Durability for your Business Environment
Samsung’s UDE-C Series video walls deliver a continuously immersive and engaging viewing experience through high-performing readability and durability. Designed for 24/7 continuous operation in challenging environments, the UDE Series video walls operate at the speed of your business without losing performance or display quality. The displays offer 500 nit brightness to broadcast vivid, highly legible images and visual messaging in various lighting conditions. The combination of these embedded design benefits makes the UDE Series video walls ideal for content and information delivery in usage environments that require enhanced readability, such as transportation terminals, shopping malls, office lobbies and control rooms.
A Slim, Easily Configurable Wall Mount Adaptive to your Business Needs
Samsung’s versatile UDE-C Series video walls come equipped with a range of user-friendly features to ensure a seamless installation complementary to your specific operational needs. Featuring the same dimension with a video wall, the users can simply install the mount first and fit into the video wall, without spending time to measure dimension of wall mount and calculate the gapThe displays come with an industry-leading slim, 39 mm depth video wall mount for easy installation and calibration to hold each display in place without distracting viewers. The mount system offers three-dimensional axis tuning, including x-axis (up-and-down with rotational screws); y-axis (left and right with rail movement); and z-axis (push and pull pop-up capability), for effortless alignment of individual displays to form a continuous, gap-free video wall. This wall mount dimensional consistency and easy adjustability prevents users from having to measure distances when setting up each display, while also eliminating the need to dismantle the entire video wall should one specific section need adjustment.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.53025 mm (H) x 0.53025 mm (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1,018.08 mm x 572.67 mm
- Contrast Ratio 3,500:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178° / 178°
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7 M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 kHz ~ 81 kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 Hz ~ 75 Hz
- Brightness 500 cd/m²
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 143 watts , Typ: 93 watts, BTU (Max): 488 watts
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 watts
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,024.0 x 578.6 x 113.6 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,160 x 295 x 715 mm
- Set Weight 18.3 kg
- Package Weight 23.5 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 3.7 mm (U / L), 1.8 mm (R / B)
- Media Player Option Type SBB-C / DA / DI (Slide In)
- Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10% ~ 80%
- Special ACM Support (Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 44%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall (15 x 15 (OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain (10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F / W update, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping)
- Mount WMN-46VD
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea): KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China): GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety UL (USA): UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada): CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany): EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway): EN60950-1, KC (Korea): K60950-1, CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore): IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia): IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia): IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland): IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico): NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia): IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available
without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.