How do I remove a burnt smell from my Microwave oven?
To remove a burnt smell from the microwave, try the following:
- Clean the interior of the microwave with a solution of vinegar and water or a grease-removing cleaning fluid.
- Place two cups of water in a microwave-safe container, along with either some vanilla extract, lemon juice, or teabags.
- Place a wooden skewer or chopstick in the container.
- Heat on high for five minutes or until the water comes to a boil, and then let stand for ten to thirty minutes without opening the door.
- Repeat if needed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 - 72678
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.