How to clean the filter of my air purifier?
- Tested on the AX80K7580WFD for toluene, xylene, benzene, ethylbenzene, styrene and formaldehyde gases in the National Test Institute of South Korea.
- The filter media has over 99.97% dust collection efficiency, based on particle size of 0.26㎛, as specified by 42 CFR part 84. Tested in the National Test Institute of South Korea.
Note: Cleaning the pre-filter by rubbing with a brush or a similar tool may damage the superfine fibers.
- The frequency of filter cleaning and replacement may vary depending on the operating environment.
- When using a replacement filter for the first time or replacing it with a new one, be sure to remove the vinyl packaging.
Note: The frequency of filter cleaning and replacement may vary depending on the operating environment.
- The filter cleaning and replacement cycles may vary depending on the operating environment.
- The filter change indicator may not work properly if you continue to use old filters without replacing them or performing the reset process without the filter.
Note: For tablets that are not supported by the SmartThings app as well as smartphones that have an OS version earlier than the recommended versions (Android OS 6.0 or later (with at least 2 GB RAM), the SmartThings app may not be available.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.