What are the check points if the dishwasher will not start?
If the dishwasher would not start, do the following on your dishwasher device:
- Verify the door is completely closed and latched.
- Verify the child lock function is not activated. If the child lock function is activated, the Child Lock icon is illuminated on the display panel.
3. Verify the need to press firmly and directly on the center of the button (touch type control panel).
4. Verify if wash cycle was selected.
5. Verify if the water supply line is connected and the water supply valve is fully open.
The dishwasher must have water present to begin operation.
6. Verify the circuit breaker has not been tripped.
If all of the items above have been verified, but dishwasher will not start, service is required.