What should I do when the fabric softener does not drain properly?
Note: The actual design of the compartments may differ from your model.
Note: The actual appearance of the softener guide may differ from the model.
- The actual design of the component may differ from your model.
- If a problem persists, contact a local Samsung service center.
- Stop using the washing machine if there is a water leak and contact a local Samsung service center. Otherwise, this may cause electric shock.
- Do not stretch the water hose by force. If the hose is too short, replace the hose with a longer, high-pressure hose.
- Use a standard type of water tap. If the tap is square-shaped or too big, remove the spacer ring before inserting the tap into the adaptor.
Note: Make sure to use detergent as appropriate. An excessive amount of detergent may not dissolve well.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.