How to make touch command on Galaxy Buds Live
- To avoid hurting your ears, do not apply excessive pressure to the earbuds with your fingertips.
- To avoid damaging the touch areas, do no touch the earbuds with anything sharp.
- If you select the volume adjustment feature as one side's preset touch-and hold feature, the other side's preset touch-and-hold feature is also automatically set to the adjustment feature.
- When the volume adjustment feature has been already selected and you try to change the one side's preset touch-and-hold feature, the other side's preset touch-and-hold feature is automatically set to launch the active noise cancelling feature.
- If the earbuds do not connect to a mobile device, the connection pop-up window does not appear, or your mobile device cannot find the earbuds, touch and hold both earbuds while wearing them to enter Bluetooth pairing mode manually. When Bluetooth pairing mode is entered, you will hear a sound. However, you cannot use this method when you are playing music after setting the volume adjustment as a preset touch-and-hold feature.
Note: If the charging case has low battery, connect the charging case to the charger first.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.