What is UMS(USB Mass Storage)
UMS is a set of computing communications protocols.
Defined by the USB Implementers Forum that run on the Universal Serial Bus. The standard provides an interface to a variety of storage devices.
Most current mainstream operating systems include support for USB mass storage devices, although support on older systems is available through patches.
How to use UMS (USB Mass Storage)
Step 1 : Select Menu → Select Settings → Select Phone Setting
Step 2 : Select USB Setting
Step 3 : Select Mass Storage or Ask on Connection
(2) Connect USB cable
• If USB mode is Ask on Connection, user can select USB mode through popup window.
• If USB mode is Mass Storage, UMS will be working automatically.
• If card memory is inserted, Mass Storage device will be came out on Windows File explorer.
• Using Windows File explorer.
• User can use drag & drop method to send the files to device or receive some files from device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.