What to do if GPS is not working properly on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2?
Last Update date : Aug 11. 2020
- Make sure your location method on your phone is set to High accuracy.
- When GPS antenna in your Galaxy Watch Active2 will be used when using the Samsung Health feature, even though your Galaxy Watch Active2 is connected to your mobile device.
- GPS signal strength may decrease in locations where the signal is obstructed, such as between buildings or in low-lying areas, or in poor weather conditions.
- Be sure to regularly check for software updates using the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
- Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.