What to do when your Galaxy device is unable to make or receive calls
Last Update date : Dec 22. 2021
Verify and inspect the SIM card
- The SIM card tray position may differ depending on device model.
- To test your SIM card, contact your mobile carrier. If there's another device using the same carrier nearby, you can test your SIM card with that device.
- If the issue persists after reinstalling a valid SIM card, try rebooting your device. You may have to reboot more than once.
- After each step, try making a call to see if your issue is resolved.
- Warranty may not cover physical damage, but you can still make an appointment for repairs. Please check the Support Center for more information.
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.