Premium HE690 Series 49”
As guests demand access to a wider range of entertainment options as part of their stay experience, contemporary hotels can leverage state-of-the-art displays to deliver this differentiated service while simultaneously achieving improved operational efficiency. Samsung’s new HE69X premium hospitality displays transform the standard hotel TV into an all-in-one content and entertainment centres through an array of convenient features. Featuring Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 content management solution, the HE69X displays enable hospitality managers to deliver customisedwelcome messages, promotional offers and local attraction information to specific rooms. Additionally, guests receive access to a wider range of entertainment options through low-cost, hassle-free IPTV service delivery. These all-inclusive benefits make the HE69X displays the ideal addition to any hospitality setting looking to elevate the guest experience without requiring a complete system replacement or long-term operational disruption.
Hotels can use the latest hospitality management technology to deliver a differentiated guest experience. Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 fuses the benefits of its SINC and REACH hospitality technologies to offer a comprehensive content management solution. LYNK REACH 4.0 enhances the guest experience efficiency-enhancing technology and perks ranging from more information delivery channels, convenient communication options and efficient room management. As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WIFI and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customised templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalised service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices. LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labour and maintenance. With optimised network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalise guest experience.
LYNK REACH 4.0 allows hotels to use Welcome Video Channels to deliver useful information to guests in a more engaging way. Through easy video upload or URL insertion, hotel managers can customise a channel list of clips showing hotel facilities or advertising special offers, local events or attractions. As a result, hotels can use up to four channels to simultaneously show targeted videos to specific public areas of the hotel, such as display in lobbies and restaurants, as well as in guest rooms. The ability to stream these promotions provides an additional revenue stream for hotels and enhances brand recognition.
Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 solution gives hotel managers access to a mix of IP (IPTV) and RF channels, creating a hybrid channel map capable of offering guests more entertainment and information options than available on standard hospitality displays. Through this enhanced access, hotel managers easily can compose and activate a channel bank list to meet unique guest needs. LYNK REACH 4.0’s extensive channel bank additionally allows hotels to offer specialised premium paid content available to applicable guests, creating a potentially profitable revenue source while offering guests more customised viewing options.
Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 platform ensures that guests receive personalised attention and convenient access to on-site amenities and services throughout the duration of their stay.
• At check-in: The LYNK REACH 4.0 server uses the hotel’s proprietary management server (PMS) to evaluate guests’ unique information and greet them with personalised welcome messages.
• During guest stay: Hotel managers can use data stored within the LYNK REACH 4.0 server to send guests personalised messages relevant to their stay, ranging from restaurant reservation portals to timing for other on-site services.
• Express checkout: LYNK REACH 4.0 highlights and organises all guest charges within a single screen, enabling a faster guest checkout process that does not require a trip to the lobby.
Deliver a wide array of content to guests with an enhanced Home Menu that does not require the additional purchase of a solution or installation of a network infrastructure. New enhanced features enable hotels to welcome guests with a brief video introduction along with the hotel logo before offering live TV. This way, hotels can enhance their brand without the need of an additional solution. Guests can conveniently view resources such as the time, date and hotel information, and access frequently used TV features in user mode. The customisable Home Menu reduces the cost burden for hotels that lack the budget for an additional solution while simplifying Home Menu creation with a solution-embedded Hospitality TV.
Samsung LYNK DRM technology provides a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based content protection systems. The solution allows encrypted live channel and VoD content to pass securely and display on hotel TVs. A software-only implementation, LYNK DRM technology reduces the need for additional equipment and provides quicker recovery for Conditional Access System (CAS) problems. To help ensure system reliability, coverage extends to the enlargement of head-end equipment for cable operators.
In a busy hospitality environment, time spent on display installation and maintenance is time that could otherwise be devoted to more critical growth-related activities. Through advanced plug-and-play settings, hotel managers can activate hundreds of in-room displays with minimal effort required. Operations teams simply have to navigate three basic launch settings to synchronise multiple displays and servers while also defining connectivity and language needs:
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customise advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal.
The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the customise requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
As guests request access to a range of web-based services during their stay, the HE69X display empowers both hotels and customers to achieve fully-functional connectivity with less hassle required. The HE69X’s design includes Ethernet bridge connectivity that is compatible with IP devices. As a result, guests can establish a VoIP phone access point or connect their computer to the Ethernet cable for continuous content access as part of a multi-functional business work station. In addition, guests can access online TV streaming platforms as they would at home to ensure they don’t miss their favourite programs while on the road. At the same time, the powerful integrated Ethernet connection prevents hotels from having to implement separate routers and LAN cables to guarantee full performance. Through this versatile Ethernet bridge feature, hotels can overcome potentially weak WiFi networks and deliver more options for guests to enjoy clear, rapidly available content.
H.Browser delivers the superior in-room entertainment and customised content management services that today’s hotel guests expect, along with interactive web services. With H.Browser, hotels do not need to purchase, install and maintain additional hardware such as VoD set-top boxes (STBs). As an IP-based open platform, H. Browser enables Systems Integrators (SIs) to provide fully customisable web browser solutions that deliver premium interactive services and features for both free and VoD content. Because H.Browser is based on Internet programming languages such as HTML5 and Java Script®, SIs can easily develop and quickly deploy robust, customised hotel solutions. Solution development is made possible by Samsung technical support, Samsung's advance display hardware, and Samsung's collabouration with SIs.
While some hotels offer mobile device-compatible in-room audio decks to amplify guest entertainment, these platforms often can prove costly and burdensome if stolen or broken. Through embedded Bluetooth connectivity, Samsung’s HE69X displays transform into an all-in-one entertainment centresthat delivers the same convenience with less maintenance required. Once connected with guests’ mobile devices, the HE69X display becomes an audio player complete with an easy-to-navigate screen and powerful speakers. By enabling guests to quickly access and play their favourite songs and sounds, the HE69X’s Bluetooth functionality adds to a differentiated in-room experience resembling what guests would expect at home.
Samsung hospitality displays elevate the guest experience by serving as an in-room, multi-device entertainment hub equipped with a host of customised viewing features. The displays’ integrated Software Access Point (Soft AP) functionality provides secure private wireless connections between TV and up to 4 mobile devices in room. Once connected, guests can transfer personal content, including music, movies and photos, from their mobile devices for viewing on the larger display screen with DLNA™. They can also transfer the screen of a mobile device onto the TV with Screen Mirroring without restriction of content type. When Samsung Smart View application is used in the mobile device, guests can transfer their multimedia content to TV more easily. DLNA, Screen Mirroring and Smart View capabilities ensure that mobile content configures smoothly to the display without distortion or restriction.
Save time and effort when setting up multiple protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays. Samsung SMART Hospitality Display are compatible with various SI protocols at purchase.
Give guests the luxury of listening to TV in bed without the cumbersome need to extend the headphone cable. The included Headphone ID detects headphones connected to the extension sockets next to a bed where guests can simply plug headphones to listen to the TV without disturbing others in the room.
Headphone ID compatibility availability may vary by region/country.
Gain unique and strong display content management with Security Mode on HD470 Series displays. Using this feature, you can disable critical functions of the displays to easily prevent changes to the displays' settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
Provide guests with an excellent view of the TV from anywhere in the room with a TV stand. The stand provides a flexible 20º, 60º and 90º swivel support and ensure the TV remains firmly in place.
Increase guests’ in-room mobility and enjoyment by connecting the TV’s sound to other parts of the room with the external speaker-out post. Guests can listen to their TV programs from anywhere in the room or bathroom through speakers installed in remote locations.
Couple a Samsung hospitality TV with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote lets guests have full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centres, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Improve guests’ convenience with an external clock accessory that enables them to easily discern the current time with just a glance. With 12-hour or 24-hour formats, 7-step dimming control settings (5 steps on Normal display and 2 steps on Standby display) and a simple RJ12 connection to the back of the display, the clock accessory is an easy way to enhance guests’ comfort. The clock accessory is available in boxes of 20 units.
The External Clock accessory availability may vary by region/country.
Allow your guests to check the current time on the TV whenever needed. Software Clock is a clock display solution of in-room TVs using a remote control. The guests can easily check the time with the press of ‘Info’ button using the remote control, even when the TV is off.
Media entertainment including movies, music, and images come alive on the screen by simply plugging a USB drive directly into the TV.
Sports fans don’t have to miss their favourite games when staying at your hotel. They can watch every goal or point scored with superior-quality picture and sound, right in their rooms. With Sports Mode, guests can use a shortcut to activate enhanced sound and picture quality. The enhanced sound creates a greater stadium effect and enriched picture quality displays the playing field in vivid colour With this feature, guests can have a truly immersive in-room entertainment experience-complete with key game highlights and audience cheers.
Sports mode availability may vary by region/country.
- Backlight LED
- Screen Size 49"
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine HyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus) Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Virtual Surround Yes
- DTS Codec DTS Premium sound 5.1
- Sound Output (RMS) 20 W (L:10 W, R:10 W)
- Speaker Type 2 CH (Down Firing w / Bass Reflex)
- Wallmount Sound Mode Yes
- TV SoundConnect Yes
- BT Headset Support Yes
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA Yes
- Samsung SMART View Yes
- Processor Quad Core
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- BT HID Built-in Yes
- USB HID Support Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Sports/Football Mode Basic
- Digital Broadcasting DVB-T2 / C
- Analog Tuner Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ HMS Compatibility Yes
- H.Browser Compatibility Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH (IP) REACH4.0
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH (RF) REACH4.0
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH RF Modulator Compatibility Yes
- Hospitality Home Menu Home Menu 2015
- Bluetooth Music Player (Mobile → TV) Yes
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- Power On Mode Yes
- Hotel Channel List Yes
- Channel Menu Display Yes
- Mixed Channel List (ATSC, DVB-T/T2/C/S2, Analog) Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through Yes
- External Clock Compatibility Yes
- Clock Back Up Supply Yes
- External Clock Dimming Control Yes
- Software Clock Yes
- Multi Code Remote Control Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- TTX Clock Update (Analogue) Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- Soft AP Yes
- On/Off Timer (Schedule) Yes
- Wake-up Timer (Alarm) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- Pro:Idiom No
- bLAN No
- Security Mode Yes
- S/W EPG (Solution EPG) Yes
- Wake on LAN (WOL) Yes
Input & Output
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 2 / 1
- USB (Side/Rear) 2 / 0
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Ethernet (LAN) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Audio Out (Mini Jack / LR) (Side/Rear) No
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support Yes
- Wireless LAN Built-in Yes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Pillow Speaker Jack (Side/Rear) No
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) 1 /0
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Video Out (Side/Rear) No
- RJ12 (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- RJP (Remote Jackpack) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Door-Eye Control (Side/Rear) No
- Door-Eye Video In (Side/Rear) No
- PC In (D-sub) (Side./Rear) 0 / 1
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side./Rear) 0 / 1
- Ethernet Bridge (LAN-Out) 0 / 1
- Front Color Dark Titan
- Stand Type Square
- Swivel (Left/Right) Yes (90 / 90)
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class 5
- Power Supply (V) AC100-240 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 105 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Typical) 48 W
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 1,105.8 x 645 x 54.6 mm
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 1,105.8 x 697 x 226.5 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1,290 x 746 x 130 mm
- Set Weight without Stand 13.1 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 16 kg
- Package Weight 19.9 kg
- Remote Controller Model TM1240A
- Batteries (for Remote Control) Yes
- Mini Wall Mount Supported No
- Vesa Wall Mount Supported Yes
- User Manual No
- Power Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Data Cable Yes
- Stand Mount Kit Yes
- Security Screws (Stand Base) No
- PureCare Remote(Seamless White Remote) No
- Angle Adaptor (for Side RF tuner) No
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details. Images are used for illustrative purposes only.