Samsung Galaxy S3 - integrating SOTI’s Enterprise MDM Solution, MobiControl
SOTI, the world leader in the corporate MDM field, provides MobiControl, the Enterprise MDM, help desk, security and tracking solution for Samsung GALAXY S III, which reinforces GALAXY S III with the security management system. Integrated with SOTI MobiControl, GALAXY S III fully satisfies the gradually increasing number of BYOD users, and it further provides a full range of management and security tools. Forecasts say that the corporate mobile device trend cannot ignore GALAXY S III.
As an increasing number of organizations adopt BYOD, they are all looking for a comprehensive MDM solution to control concurrent device access to the network in an attempt to improve business efficiency and productivity. Inspired by this industrial trend, Samsung is determined to apply the most comprehensive security and management tools, featuring SOTI’s real-time remote control and device lockdown, to Samsung GALAXY S III series.
SOTI MobiControl’s Enterprise MDM tools for Samsung Galaxy S III include:
- Real-Time Remote Control and Help Desk tools Live remote control of devices allows organization to offer optimal help desk troubleshooting and support services.
- MS Exchange policies Configure and control secure access to corporate e-mail.
- Security management MobiControl’s Advanced Security Center provides administrators with the most comprehensive suite of security controls including : Active Directory authentication, Hardware Features Control, Encryption, application execution control policies, content control and much more.
- Application management Install, update, remove, enable or disable any application without user interaction.
- Asset management Maintains up-to-date status and activity information on all mobile assets with interactive dashboards, reports and alerts. Manage device inventory by dynamic groups and communicate to end-users proactively.
- Location-based services Real-time location tracking and historical bread crumbing of device movement anywhere in the world. MobiControl can find lost or stolen devices and monitor device movement at any time.
- Alerts MobiControl proactively alerts console administrators on both server and device-side events. After configuring custom alerts, MobiControl automatically triggers a notification of specific events.
- Reports MobiControl’s advanced data collection gives businesses the power to view and collect a wealth of live device information that can be used for essential analytical reporting. From battery status to installed applications, MobiControl collects vital device data in real-time, allowing administrators to generate detailed reports in a few mouse clicks.
|Next||CIO Summit Europe May 2012|