SAFE™ (SAMSUNG FOR ENTERPRISE) is a program developed by Samsung designed to alleviate the security concerns of enterprises and employees using mobile devices for business purposes.
Samsung's enterprise program provides differentiated security features for customers intending to use mobile devices in a corporate environment.
For the IT departments responsible for procuring and testing the security of mobile devices used by corporate employees, it is difficult to evaluate various platforms and OEM products available in the market. Samsung has implemented a B2B program called SAFE™ (SAMSUNG FOR ENTERPRISE) to offer standardized security enhancements across an array of devices and set reliable criteria for enterprises through a credible quality assurance process.
"It's SAFE™ to choose Samsung"
The enhanced security of with the SAFE™ logo reduces the risk of data leakage for both personal and corporate information.
"Samsung is enterprise grade"
With the SAFE™ logo that meet Samsung's internal quality assurance criteria reduce the certification efforts of IT managers to validate the security of each device. With a consistent set of security capabilities across all with the SAFE™ logo, feature fragmentation is dramatically reduced.
"Samsung is breaking down walls"
Carriers can expand their device portfolio for the B2B market with the SAFE™ logo that provide more robust security features than other OS platforms or generic Android. SAFE™ can become a simple framework for training a carrier's B2B sales force.
SAFE™ Solution Partners
QA Process adds certification and more practical value
With Samsung and its solution partners jointly implementing the Quality Assurance Process, Solution Partners can build additional credibility for their products and effectively publicize the excellence of their solutions in the market.
SAFE™ FrameworkEnterprise-ready Platform
Samsung's enterprise-ready platform provides a higher level of enhanced security,
which is constantly being advanced developed and strengthened.
- EAS (Exchange ActiveSync)
- Samsung has enhanced EAS support to offer the most comprehensive implementation among Android mobile devices with extensive email, contacts, calendar and other advanced features.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Samsung works with a number of leading VPN providers to enable IP-based encryption for secure, consistent access to critical enterprise assets via Wi-Fi and cellular network connections. Both SSL and IPSec based VPN solutions are supported.
- ODE (On Device Encryption)
- With state of the art, AES256-bit encryption, ODE helps prevent unauthorized access to data stored locally on the device, including the microSD® storage card.
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- MDM enables efficient and secure management of corporate mobiles deployed outside the company. Working with leading third-party MDM providers, Samsung offers solutions that address even the most challenging management and security concerns.
Samsung provides an in-house quality assurance process for partner
solutions that have been integrated into the enterprise-ready platform.
The quality assurance process criteria encompass various tests to ensure interoperability
between those solutions and Samsung devices. This allows corporate IT departments to easily
select devices that have been tested to support critical security criteria defined by Samsung. The
solutions validated through the quality assurance process will continue to expand.
Samsung provides the Quality Assurance Process according to its own internal criteria, Samsung is not
liable nor does it offer a guarantee concerning functionality or features for Credible Partner Ecosystem.