4K UHD Recording
Full HD Recording
New microSD. Spacious. Faster
Make more memories. Store more moments. With the highest capacity microSD card and high-performance read and write speeds, experience more and worry less about running out of memory thanks to Samsung V-NAND technology.
Fast read & write speeds
Samsung’s ultra-fast EVO Plus microSD Card has added memory capacity and multi-device functionality so you can focus on life. This UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for 4K UHD video recording & playback. And with blazing-fast read & write speeds of up to 95 MB/s & 90 MB/s respectively, you can transfer files and shoot photos with minimal lag.
Results may vary depending on system hardware & configuration.
Save 55,200 photos¹, 33 hours of Full HD video², 12 hours of 4K UHD video³, or 22,500 songs⁴.* Download more media files and apps to your 4K UHD video-enabled smartphone, tablet, or action camera. And always know you’ve got plenty of space.**
* Test Device: Samsung Galaxy S7. The above results are from internal tests with the average-actual data store capacity (93.1% of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices. 1) 4032x3024 12MP, 2) 1920x1080 Full HD (30 fps), 3) 3840x2160 (30 fps) 4K UHD, 4) MP3, Average file size : 10.7 MB ** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your computer’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.
Memory expansion for smartphones and action cameras
Maxing out your smartphone
4K Ultra HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung EVO Plus microSD Card, you can shoot rich and detailed 4K UHD videos from your smartphone, tablet, or action camera, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your 4K UHD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened
Keep your memories safe. With a 10-year limited warranty, the EVO Plus microSD Card boasts 4-proof protection. That means it can survive up to 72 hours in seawater1, endure extreme temperatures2, withstand airport X-ray machines3 and resist a magnetic field4 equivalent to a high-field MRI scanner.
1Certified waterproof with IEC 60529 and IPX7 ratings
2Operating temperatures of -25°C to 85°C, non-operating temperatures of -40°C to 85°C
3Up to 50 Roentgen
4Up to 15,000 gauss
*Based on Samsung’s internal testing. Results may vary based on testing conditions, host devices, product model and capacity.
**Samsung is not liable for any i) damages and/or loss of data and ii) expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- EVO Plus Family Line
- Read : up to 95MB/s with UHS-1 interface, Write : up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec