Reality never looked so real
20.3MP APS-C Sensor
Customised for the NX System, the brand-new, professional-grade, 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor produces images that rival those of any premium DSLR.
Light as a feather, yet powerful to the touch
Simple & Emotional Design
As the lightest camera in its class, the NX1000 is blazing the path in design. At a mere 220g, the camera is extremely portable and the perfect travel companion.
One-touch wireless sharing
Wi-Fi (Smart link)
Forget about bringing the right cable along. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you instantly share special moments with friends and family, even when you’re on the move.
- CMOS image sensor
- Image sensor colour filter: RGB primary colour filter
- Lens Shift Type (depends on Lens)
- TFT LCD Display
- 3" Display Size
- Display resolution: approx. 100%
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Centre-weighted, Spot Metering range: EV0 ~ 18 (ISO100•30mm F2.0)
- ±3EV (1/3EV steps)
- Samsung NX Mount
- Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Dust reduction: super sonic drive
- Focus type: Contrast AF
- Focusing modes: Single AF, Continuous AF, MF
- Focusing points: 1 point (Free selection) Multi: Normal 15 points, Close Up 35 points Face Detection: Max. 10 faces
- Drive Modes: Single, Continuous, Burst, Self-timer, Bracket (AE, WB, PW)
- Drive Mode (self timer): 2-30sec. (1sec. step)
We go hands-on with Samsung's all-new entry-level CSC.
Samsung NX1000 review
Delve into Samsung's website and it now terms all of its cameras as "SMART cameras" with Wi-Fi as standard. Samsung is one of the few manufacturers trying to push forward connectivity in the camera market.
alaTest has collected and analysed 429 reviews from magazines and websites. Ratings about the lens and performance are generally positive. The usability and value for money are also mentioned favorably, but there are some mixed ratings about the...
Digital Photographer Best Buy Award
With the NX1000, the latest in Samsung's CSC range, you are offered a way to make sharing and backing-up your images a whole lot easier. Samsung is now well established in the 'Smart' camera market, with its Wi-Fi enabled compacts offering up an array of great ways to share your shots on the go, and now Samsung has entered its NX series into the fold.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.