A Rugged tablet for business anywhere
We understand that business doesn't just take place in the office, so the Galaxy Tab Active Pro helps you stay productive wherever work takes you. Its rugged design with military standard durability, IP68 and anti-shock build lets you seamlessly work both in and outdoors when there's a task at hand.
*Galaxy Tab Active Pro is available in LTE model only. Model availability may vary by country and region.
Rugged to work where you need to go
Taps and bumps are no problem thanks to an anti-shock build and protective case that put your mind at ease. IP68 and MIL-STD 810G durability give resistance to water, dust and shocks so you can get to the places where work happens. The 10.1 inch screen provides a spacious canvas to get things done.
*MIL-STD 810G is a standardised form of testing designed by the US Military to accurately assess device limitations. Testing methods include a drop test on a plywood impact surface over concrete and other specific conditions, including extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. *IP68 based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in fresh water after salt or chlorinated water exposure.
Power to get you through your work
The 7,600mAh battery charges with Type-C USB to last for 15 hours of video playback, even when outlets are few and far away. The POGO pin lets you quickly connect Galaxy Tab Active Pro to a variety of accessories while charging at the same time.
*Based on results from internal lab tests for local video playback time conducted by Samsung. Test Results from a pre-release version of the device under default settings (audio volume and brightness levels) without connection to Wi-Fi or mobile network. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
A PC-like experience both inside and out
Get the PC-like experience of Samsung DeX for productivity whether you're on site or back at headquarters. Quickly draft emails and send status reports back from the field with Samsung DeX on your tablet, then back in the office move to extensive editing and collaboration on a bigger screen.
*Adapter, keyboard and external display sold separately. *Keyboard and other images simulated and for demonstration purposes only. Subject to laptop compatibility.
Augment the workspace reality
A gyroscope and geomagnetic sensor work in tandem with the AR (Augmented Reality) core for workspace interaction in a whole new way. Use the enhanced 13MP rear camera to carry out training and inspections in ways you couldn't before with rich AR visuals thanks to the large 10.1 inch screen.
*Images for demonstration purposes only. *Galaxy Tab Active Pro is Google ARCore certified, a certification given to devices possessing the three capabilities of motion tracking, environmental understanding, and light estimation used to integrate virtual content with the real world.
Advanced S Pen Experience
Galaxy Tab Active Pro comes with the innovative, easy-to-use, and water-resistant S Pen, providing a simple and effective way to work on the move. The slim-lined 0.7mm tip makes it ideal for inventory and engineering sketches on the fly in areas where quick note taking and sharing is critical.
*Images for demonstration purposes only.
Link devices to make business mobile
Enhanced Near Field Communication (NFC) with EMV Level 1 certification makes your device into a mobile point of sale (mPOS) for easy payment processing from where you stand. Plus use your device to check employee ID and scan barcodes to make your business more mobile and linked than ever before.
*Images for demonstration purposes only. Service availability may vary depending on solutions made by other developers. *EMV Level 1 certifies that a device or terminal has met lower level electromagnetic and communication protocol requirements to allow payment via contactless EMV payment cards, including distance tests operated with reference cards picked up by the device's antenna.
Convenient and secure device management
Keep your company data safe with the defence-grade security of Knox Platform that protects your device from the chip up. Knox Configure lets you automate configuration and customisation, while Knox Manage and Enterprise FOTA make remote device management and deployment of security patches a snap.
Securely unlock in an instant
With built-in biometric security it doesn’t matter who gets their hands on your Galaxy Tab Active Pro – only you can unlock it using your unique fingerprint or facial profile. Face recognition lets you put an end to pin codes and allows easy unlocking with one hand or when wearing gloves.
- CPU Speed 2GHz, 1.7GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 10.1" (255.4mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
S Pen Support
- Rear Camera - Resolution 13.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution 8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 4
- ROM Size (GB) 64
- Available Memory (GB)* 48.9
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B20(800), B28(700), B66(AWS-3)
- 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Form Factor Tablet
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 170.2 x 243.5 x 9.9
- Weight (g) 653
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 15
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 15
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 15
- Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 7600
- Removable Yes
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 195
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 45
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Galaxy Buds, Gear IconX
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
*Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 7,400mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.