Size (Main Display)
Samsung Gear S designed with an elegant curved Super AMOLED display for a comfortable fit. Customizable screen clock faces and changeable straps helps to express your own style. Enjoy rich views with a beautiful and easy-to-use user interface which allows access to relevant information and notification at ease.
Now with 3G, Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Samsung Gear S allows you to make/receive calls and messages even when away from your phone. Instantly send messages using onscreen keyboard, supporting up to 69 languages.
Smart Wearable Experience
Samsung Gear S allows you to be lively and productive while on the go, with its extended features &applications. Get to your destination with turn-by-turn pedestrian navigation, Use enhanced S Voice to complete tasks hands free and Enjoy 24-hour News Briefing and Use S Health to stay fit.
Personal fitness monitor
Samsung Gear S is a perfect health and fitness companion featuring more enhanced multi-sensors, built in GPS and robust S Health features. It will support and coach you while exercising and help keep you motivated.
Evolution of Mobile Experience
Gear S allows user to enjoy real freedom by delivering smart mobile experience without a smartphone in hand.
- 2.0" (50.9 mm) Size (Main Display)
- 84 (White), 67 (Blue Black) Weight (g)
- 300 mAh Standard Battery Capacity
- Bluetooth v4.1 Bluetooth Version
- S-Voice S-Voice
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor, UV Sensor Sensors
Gear S: The Gear does not power on. What should we do?Gear S: The Gear does not power on. What should we do?See The Answer
Gear S: How to change the clock style?Gear S: How to change the clock style?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider