Digital Inverter Technology
Washing Capacity (kg)
Simply add during wash
Forgot a shirt? Add Wash lets you simply and quickly add forgotten clothes after your cycle has already started. You can also easily pop in hand-washed clothes that you just want to rinse or spin dry.*
* Add door can be opened at any time if the temperature inside the drum is below 50 °C
17 Kg. Fewer Loads. More 'Me' Time
A big 17 Kg (9 Kg dry) load capacity means you can quickly wash piles of laundry in a single load, saving you time and effort, without the burden of frequent washes.
* Based on 24 x 44” bath towels
Unleashing bubble power
Eco Bubble™ technology generates foam that quickly activates detergent, so it removes stains more easily. Two Water Shots also use jets of water to help detergent penetrate clothes, before rinsing out any residue.
Intensive Stain Removal
With the touch of a button Bubble Soak technology helps remove a variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in bubbles, so stains are loosened and removed effectively.*
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 3 Kg Wash Load / Cotton 40° with Bubble Soak (WD21J9845Kg) vs. Cotton 40° without Bubble Soak (WD21J9845Kg).
Sanitize your clothes with air
Air Wash technology deodorizes and sanitizes clothes and bedding, so they always smell fresh. Using just super-hot air, unpleasant odors, bacteria and allergens are removed without boiling or using chemicals.
VRT technology reduces noise and vibration during washes. Its ball balancer keeps the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds.
* Compared to Samsung conventional washing machine without VRT feature.
** The actual noise / vibration level may be different by the operating environment.
- 17 Washing Capacity (kg)
- Bubble technology Bubble technology
- VRT VRT
- 686 x 990 x 865 mm Net Dimension (WxHxD)
My washing machine is displaying an error code. What does it mean and how do I fix the problem?My washing machine is displaying an error code. What does it mean and how do I fix the problem?See The Answer
When my washing machine vibrates excessively.When my washing machine vibrates excessively.See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec