Washing Capacity (kg)
Net Dimension (WxHxD)
Simply Add, During Wash
Forgot a shirt? Add Wash lets you simply and quickly add forgotten clothes after your cycle has already started. You can also easily pop in hand-washed clothes that you just want to rinse or spin dry.*
* Add door can be opened at any time if the temperature inside the drum is below 50 °C
Take control anytime, anywhere
Doing laundry is much easier with Samsung’s innovative smart features. Smart Control lets you remotely control and monitor your washing using a smartphone App*. From anywhere inside or outside the house, you can instantly start or pause it and monitor cycle selections, remaining time and finishing alerts.
* Wireless network required. Available for iPhones and Android devices
Undeniable performance of bubbles
Eco Bubble™ technology delivers powerful cleaning, even at low temperatures*. Detergent is turned into bubbles, so it quickly penetrates fabric and removes dirt easily, while protecting the fabric and saving energy.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4 Kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40° without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary. ** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, between normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action. *** Drum pattern may not be identical with actual product.
Intensive Stain Removal
With the touch of a button Bubble Soak technology helps remove a variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in bubbles, so stains are loosened and removed effectively.*
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8 Kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash (WF80F5E5U4) vs. Cotton 40 / 60°, Synthetic 60° and Denim 40° without Bubble Soak (WF0702WKU).
- 9 Kg Washing Capacity (kg)
- Bubble technology Bubble technology
- 600 x 850 x 600 mm Net Dimension (WxHxD)
- 71 Kg Net Weight
My washing machine is displaying an error code. What does it mean and how do I fix the problem?My washing machine is displaying an error code. What does it mean and how do I fix the problem?See The Answer
When my washing machine vibrates excessively.When my washing machine vibrates excessively.See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec