For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung's discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have helped shaped the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Guided by a simple philosophy "Inspire the World, Create the Future", Samsung is committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees & global community.
Join the Samsung Family and be part of our 'Best-In-Class' Talent.
|Position||Assistance Manager/ Manager|
- • To develop and implement channel programs that best delivers sustainable, profitable growth for Samsung B2B business in the IT space.
- • To build a strong working relationship with internal (PMs & other functional divisions) and external stakeholders to ensure better access of opportunities.
- • Drive program for profitable channel sales growth through solutions and cross selling of Samsung products (LFD, NPC, HTV, Smart Phone, TAB, Printer, Monitors and Others).
- • Develop, plan and implement effective channel marketing campaigns, bundling and rebate program to strengthen channel infrastructure.
- • New Partner recruitment, activation & retention
- • Partner KPI monitoring dashboard & evaluation
- • Partner benefit & reward program
- • Propose terms & condition to influence partner behavior
- • Partner enablement programs in coordination with marketing team for various business partners (sales training, seminars etc)
- • Work closely with Legal team for entry, renewal or termination of partner business contracts
- • Ensure channel & vertical compliance to rules of engagements
- • Develop bi-yearly or yearly partner survey. Gather & analyse survey results
- • Ad-hoc task will be assigned when required
- • Minimum 5 -8 years experience in channel program or sales management, in the IT industry.
- • Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel ecosystem/landscape
- • Ability to motivate and drive channel's sales force.
- • Ability to work independently as a team player.
- • Experience in managing partner/channel programs will be an added advantage
- • Bachelor's degree preferred.
- • Please email your resume to email@example.com