Product Marketing Manager
For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung's discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have helped shaped the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Guided by a simple philosophy "Inspire the World, Create the Future”, Samsung is committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees & global community.
Join the Samsung Family and be part of our ‘Best-In-Class’ Talent.
|Position||Product Marketing Manager|
- • Manage Product Life Cycle - product inventory, pricing, sales forecasting, demand planning, competition analysis, route to market & go to market strategies & planning.
- • Develop product - plan the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to ensure.
- • Demand generation - develop strategies and manage the marketing programs that drive demand
- • Supply Chain Management - Demand & SKU planning, sales forecasting & inventory management
- • Market Intelligence - regular competitive analysis and updates in ensuring the right product to market and right pricing positioning
- • Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of Samsung products all stakeholders i.e. sales team, channel team & partners. Develop the relevant sales tools that support the product.
- • Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- • At least 10 year (s) of working product marketing experience in telecommunication, technology or banking industry
- • Good presentation skill, Analytical & Team Player
- • Able to work under pressure