Samsung Care+ is a device repair service plan exclusively for Samsung customers who has purchased a new Samsung device for up to 2 years. You may choose to protect your device for either:
a) Samsung Care+ 1 Year Accidental & Liquid Breakage; or
b) Samsung Care+ 2 Years Accidental & Liquid Breakage with 1 Year Breakdown
Samsung Care+ provides door-to-door repair service for unintentional breaks as well as electrical and mechanical breakdowns or malfunctions. The breakdown repair service is an extension of Samsung Manufacturer’s Warranty and is only available for the 2 years service plan.
• Repairs for physical damages, liquid spills, mechanical and electrical defects
• Replaces the device in the case when your broken device cannot be repaired
• Repairs performed only by Samsung’s Authorized Service Centers (ASC)
• Use of Samsung genuine parts for repair
• Free door-to-door pick up and delivery to you
We advise you to read the full terms and conditions of our service before purchasing. Some of the key exclusions to our service plans are:
• Wear-and-tear from daily use
• Replacement/Support for any data stored in the device
• Damage arising from unauthorized software/virus and software faults
• Failure of device to operate due to network infrastructure or subscription service issues
1. You can visit https://my.careplus.co or call 03 9078 4999 to submit a service request
2. You can choose to have it picked up from your location or go to any Authorized Service Centers to deliver your broken device.
3. We will get your Samsung device repaired through our nationwide network of Samsung Authorized Service Centers.
You can call 03 9078 4999 to track the status of your request. Otherwise, our Samsung Care+ service team will contact you via email, sms or phone call to:
1. Inform you that your service request has been received
2. Confirm the pick up service to collect the broken device from you
3. Inform you when your device has been repaired
4. Inform when your device will be delivered to you
Your Samsung Care+ service plan will expire at the end of the service plan term that you have chosen, either 1 year or 2 years from the date of purchase.
Samsung will terminate your service plan if:
1. Your phone’s IMEI number has been removed or altered
2. Your phone has been repaired by a service center that is not a Samsung’s Authorized Service Center
3. You have exhausted the maximum repairs available.