Designed for humans
Samsung GALAXY S III just gets us. Little things, like staying awake when you look at it and keeping track of loved ones. designed for humans, it goes beyond smart and fulfills your needs by thinking as you think, acting as you act.
- GSM, HSPA+21
- EDGE / GPRS (850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900MHZ)
- HSPA+21 (850 / 900 / 1,900 / 2,100)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- GAP, SSP, HSP, HFP1.5, A2DP, SPP, OPP, PBAP, MAP, AVRCP 1.3, HID
- NFC available
- DLNA, MHL 1.0, HDMI 2 support
- KIES, KIES Air support
- 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
The latest Tech from the T3 Test Lab.
Last year’s Samsung’s Galaxy S II was, rightly, a runaway success. It won five-star reviews, sold in huge numbers and scooped 2011’s ultimate prize: the T3 Gadget Award for best mobile. The S III has a lot to live up to, then, and the hype around its launch reached Apple-like levels of hysteria. So, does it deliver the goods?
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.
From the App Store
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. A sales executive will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us: Customer Service Enquiry - 1800 88 3399