Will this accessory work with my Product
Use your model number to find out.
3D comes to life with it-over glasses
Watch your entertainment come alive with Samsung’s 3D glasses. Featuring the fit-over design, which is perfect for users who already wear glasses, the 3D glasses will be noticeably more comfortable and will deliver an even better 3D experience. And with a battery type for extended viewing, which lasts up to 150 hours, you can now sit back in total comfort and enjoy as much 3D TV as you like. It’s the 3D experience you’ve always wanted.
Bring 3D to life with advanced performance
Settle for nothing less than the absolute best 3D experience. With the advanced 3D effect, the Samsung 3D glasses SSG-4100GB delivers a 3D performance that is simply stunning. Both lenses work in perfect harmony to produce images that are true-to-life. Enjoy up to 150 hours of 3D entertainment from a single battery. And add to this the stable connection, which keeps a safety link to your TV via RF equipment, and you are ready for a new world of entertainment.
* 3D glasses sold separately in various regions.
- Manual PWR On / Off (Button)
- Design: Fit over design
- Package (W x H x D) : 191 x 51 x 91mm
- Set (W x H x D) : 148 x 39.5 x 151mm
- User Manual included
- Battery included
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operation Time: 150hrs
- LED TV: For all 2011 and 2012 Samsung D, E and ES series 3D TV
- Plasma TV: For all 2011 and 2012 Samsung D, E and ES series 3D TV
- 107g Package Weight
- 23g Set Weight (With Battery)
- Suggested Distance Between Glasses&TV when pairing: Shop Mode; 10cm (to aviod the interference ), Home Mode; 50cm
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Best 3D glasses!’’
They are comfortable, don't cause headache, small and light weight. All things you want in 3D glasses.
Encarne on 2013-10-24
The TV came with 2. . . we have a large family and we went to the Samsung website and bought more, I thought they would be more expensive, but was surprised they were $20 a pair. Best decision for a f...
DonnyW on 2013-05-04
‘‘We love the 3D glasses’’
The salesman helping us knew just what we needed. We got some on line that didn't work with our Panasonic. For the price and comfort they are great.
papa123 on 2013-03-04
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.