Small in size, big on memory
The new Samsung Portable SSD T3 sets the standard for speed, capacity, durability and connectivity. Store data safely and move it wherever it’s needed.
Quick on its feet
Reduce downtime with blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 450 MB/s*, up to 4x faster than traditional external hard drives (HDD)**.
Small, compact and light
Always on the move from one job to the next, media and data needs to travel at the speed of life. The T3 floats like a feather at just 51 grams* and is roughly the size of a business card for perfectly potent portability.
Holds its own
With advanced Samsung V-NAND technology the T3 packs a punch — up to 2 TB capacity* means you’ve got everything you need in the palm of your hand.
Tough to crack
A trifecta of protection, the shock-resistant T3 has a strong exterior metal body, internal support frame and optional AES 256-bit hardware encryption prepared for demands of life.
Connects with ease
The T3 is compatible across multiple operating systems, so you can conveniently connect it to PCs, Android devices and more*. With the “Samsung Portable SSD” Android application, USB 3.1 Type-C connection port and the USB Type-C to Type A cable, users can conveniently manage and access content.
- Capacity 250 GB (1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes, 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes)
- Interface Compatible with USB 3.1 (Gen.1, 5 Gbps), 3.0, 2.0
- Dimension (WxHxD) 74.0 x 58.0 x 10.5 mm
- Weight 51 g (* The exact weight of the product may vary by capacity)
- Transfer Speed Up to 450 MB/sec. (* Performance can be vary depending on host configuration and test software)
- UASP Mode Support
- Encryption AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Security Password setting (Optional) (*User can set password when it is necessary.)Requires Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.7 or higher and Android KitKat (version 4.4) or higher.
- Certification CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB, EAC
- RoHS Compliance RoHS2
- Warranty Limited 3-year
- Manufactured by Samsung
Country of Origin
India, Vietnam, China, Korea
*Country of origin shall be as mentioned on the Product
Imported & Marked by
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
having its Corporate Office at:
6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110001
For All Product Related Complaints/assistance, please contact
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110001
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel (Toll Free): 1800 40 7267864 (1800 40 SAMSUNG)
Images shown here are for representational purpose only, actual may vary. All features, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Model availability may vary from location to location.
Portable SSD T3 250 GB (MU-PT250B/WW)
2017.11.06User Manual ver 1.0
2018.09.27Activation Software for Mac OS(Samsung Portable SSD Software for Macs) ver 1.6
2018.09.27Activation Software for Windows OS(Samsung Portable SSD Software for Windows ) ver 1.6