Stay connected with a lifestyle and health partner on your wrist that gives you advice in the moment. Get more precise information on your health on a bigger screen with a watch that has your wellness in mind. Galaxy Watch Active2 tells you what you need to know when you need it.
Custom comfort on your wrist
Choose your look and your comfort for a wellness partner you’ll want to keep on 24/7.
Galaxy Watch Active2 comes customized from day one, starting with your choice of Bluetooth or LTE
model, 44mm or 40mm, stainless steel or lightweight aluminum design, and straps galore.1
Widen your space
Maximize your screen space with an uninterrupted view on a sleek body fitted with a touch bezel for quick control.
Galaxy Watch Active2 features an enlarged display with a pure black screen and a border
that's hardly there for more space to get the insight you need.
Get the look
Snap your outfit
grab your look
Express yourself with a watch face that fits your look and mood. When you snap a picture of your outfit for the day Galaxy Watch Active2 will put together a watch face to match.
Match your strap
in a flash
Complement your style with a watch face that matches the color and material of your strap. When you buy a watch strap and scan the QR code on the package you'll get a link to Galaxy Store to download a watch face that fits it. 2,3,4
- * Multi-colored straps sold separately.
- * QR Code is a trademark of Denso Wave Inc.
A watch to make your own
Mix and match for a watch design that fits your look. Choose from the wide selection of straps and put together
your own custom Galaxy Watch Active2.
Galaxy Watch Active2 tracks your movements so you can just slip it on and get working out. With swimming added to automatic tracking you now get seven exercises, while manual tracking works for all activities for dozens you can track. Running coach function gives you actionable advice in real time. 56
Get a jump on life with a smart assistant on your wrist. Control your camera to enrich the shooting experience, view and like on social media, and translate on the go. Newly added On-going Icon displays running apps on the watch face for easy access, and you can even catch incoming calls with Wi-Fi.10,11,12,13
Enhance the fitness experience with the exclusive Galaxy Watch Active2 Under Armour Edition. 6 months' MapMyRun MVP service and limited UA watch face get you off on the right foot. Form and fitness coaching gives you real-time feedback based on cadence data and more.
- * Availability of the Under Armour Edition may vary by country and carrier.
- * Real-time Form Coaching function only available for Under Armour Edition.
Take your watch along on the road less traveled. Galaxy Watch Active2 goes where you go with an IP68 and 5ATM water and dust rating plus military grade durability to handle a range of conditions, so you can keep it on to go farther and experience more. 1617
Apps to push you further
Bring enhancement to your life with apps ranging from the Galaxy lineup to a large variety of downloadable 3rd party apps.
Download apps to create your own personal lineup for smart advice on the fly that you can pull up without leaving your wrist.18
to your device
Wide compatibility with both Galaxy and non-Galaxy
smartphones. Get started by seeing which devices are
compatible with Galaxy Watch Active2.
- * Android : Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher, RAM 1.5GB above (Samsung/Non Samsung)
- * iOS : iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above.
- 1.Availability of models may vary by country and carrier
- 2.Available strap models may vary country.
- 3.Image simulated for illustrative purpose.
- 4.My Style works with android smartphones paired with Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2. QR code watch face and strap matching works with smartphones paired with Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2.
- 5.Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only.
- 6.Fitness tracking on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 7.Stress feature available in all countries except Angola, Cyprus, Algeria, Canada, and Thailand.
- 8.Sleep / stress management function on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 9.HR monitoring function on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 10.Camera Controller function is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note10, Note10+, Note10 5G, Note10+ 5G, Fold and Fold 5G models.
- 11.Apps available for usage may vary depending on country, region, and connection type (LTE / Bluetooth).
- 12.UI is subject to change.
- 13.SNS Viewer, Translator and camera controller app require separate download before use.
- 14.Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- 15.As assessed by Samsung. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- 16.Galaxy Watch Active2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- 17.US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G)
- 18.Availability of apps for Galaxy Watch Active2 may differ by carrier or country.
Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
Size (Main Display) 3.45cm (1.4")
ROM Size (GB) 4
Sensors Accelerometer,Barometer,Gyro Sensor,Light Sensor,Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Infra Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- ANT+ No
- Location Technology GPS,Glonass,Beidou,Galileo
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP,AVRCP,HFP,HSP
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Size (Main Display) 3.45cm (1.4")
- Resolution (Main Display) 360 x 360
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- CPU Speed 1.15GHz
- CPU Type Dual-Core
- RAM Size (GB) 0.75
- ROM Size (GB) 4
- Available Memory (GB)* 1.4
- External Memory Support N/A
- Accelerometer,Barometer,Gyro Sensor,Light Sensor,Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD) 44.0 x 44.0 x 10.9 mm
- Weight (g) 30
- Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 340
- Removable No
- Typical Usage Time (Hours) Over 60 Hours
- Low Usage Time (Hours) Up to 131 Hours
Audio and Video
- Audio Playing Format MP3,M4A,3GA,AAC,OGG,OGA,WAV,WMA,AMR,AWB
- Manufactured by Samsung
- Country of Origin India, Vietnam, China, Korea *Country of origin shall be as mentioned on the Product
- Imported by Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. having its Registered Office at: 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
- Contact us For All Product Related Complaints/assistance, please contact Manager, Customer Care Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001 Email us at: email@example.com Tel (Toll Free): 1800 40 7267864 (1800 40 SAMSUNG)
Find answers the question you have about the product
- QWhat to do if GPS is not working properly on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2
- QWhat to do if the audio quality is poor from Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 to Bluetooth headphones
- QHow to pair Bluetooth headphones to your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2
- QHow to customize apps on your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2
- QWhat to do if the audio quality is poor on my Galaxy Buds+?
Compare the models
Compare with similar items
India, Vietnam, China, Korea *Country of origin shall be as mentioned on the Product
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. having its Registered Office at: 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
For All Product Related Complaints/assistance, please contact Manager, Customer Care Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001 Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (Toll Free): 1800 40 7267864 (1800 40 SAMSUNG)