Bixby Vision offers various features to make it easier to learn more about the world around you. Tap the Bixby Vision icon in the camera or gallery app to instantly search and translate. Bixby Vision also has accessibility support to help the visually impaired or the weak-sighted.
* Click 'Here' to see supported language list of translation.
* Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* GPS must be enabled for services requiring location information.
Don't struggle to think of keywords. Simply point your camera at what you're interested in. Bixby Vision will bring you the information you need, from the name of a famous landmark you're visiting to image search results, and more.
Real-time translation just easy
With Bixby Vision, you can conveniently translate foreign books or menus. Translate what you need, whether it be the whole page or just a part of it, and save the screen or copy the sentences.
Extract complex texts swiftly. Without using a keyboard, copy and look up the extracted texts and immediately carry out tasks such as writing an email to the address included in the texts.
Bixby Vision for everyone
Bixby Vision offers accessibility options that aid the visually impaired. With easy set-up and a simple interface, Bixby Vision vocally describes what it sees, helping users make sense of the world around them.
* Scene describer mode currently supports English(US), French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish(Spain).
* Text Reader supports 54 languages, which are identical to the input language of ‘translation feature’. Click here to see the list of supported languages.