Power of 10
1. All-Day Intelligent Battery available on Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ models. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
2. Wireless PowerShare available on Galaxy Fold, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G models. Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer’s devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
3. Ultra Wide camera lens available on Galaxy Fold, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G models.
4. Dual Aperture available on Galaxy Fold, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G models.
5. The following phones are rated IP68: Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Note9, Note8, Galaxy S9, S9+, S8+, S8. Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. Water or dust damage not covered by warranty.
6. Samsung OneUI is generally available for the Galaxy S8 and newer phones. However, availability also varies by carrier.
7. Any Galaxy phone with One UI should support Night Mode.
8. Live Focus is available on Galaxy Fold, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Note9, Galaxy S9, S9+, S8+, S8 models.
9. Secure Folder is available on Galaxy S10+, S10, S10e, S9+ S9, Note9, Note8, S8+, S8, S7, S6.
10. Since the Galaxy S7, almost all Galaxy S phones and Galaxy Note phones support expandable memory.