Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Exquisite Metal-Glass Combination
A fusion of solid, premium-feel metal and eye-catching Gorilla Glass. Enjoy a more stable, more comfortable grip with a slim design and a thinner bezel.
Experience exceptional hardware performance and ultra-fast Internet speeds. An quad-core processor and LTE Cat.4 network access enable seamless web lo ding, smoother UI transition and faster multi-tasking.
* LTE Cat 4 support is subject to regional and carrier availability.
Brighter, Crisper Images
Front and rear cameras feature f/1.9 aperture for exceptionally clear images, even in low-light conditions. Capture precious moment in an instant simply by pressing the home button twice for quick camera launch.
A larger battery capacity lets you get more out of a host of exciting features. Watch HD videos, play games, stream high-quality audio and work on a range of productivity-enhancing apps for longer than ever.
I cannot measure Heart rate with my Galaxy S10eI cannot measure Heart rate with my Galaxy S10eSee The Answer
Media and Device featureMedia and Device featureSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may be different from Key Spec.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes.