What should I do when my POWERbot displays the CO2 code?
When the information code is shown with an error alarm, turn off the emergency switch off and check the below instructions. If you are unable to clear the code from your appliance, please contact the Samsung service center for further support.
When the CO2 code displays
- If the POWERbot stops during operation for no particular reason, tilts, or zigzags, it may happen because of objects blocking the left wheel.
- Turn off the emergency switch off and then remove the foreign matter from the driving wheel.
- It may have a different code depending on the model.
- If you are unable to clear the information code from your POWERbot, please contact the Samsung service center for further support.
Step 1. Turn off the power switch off that is located at the bottom before cleaning the robot.
Step 2. Put a soft cloth on the floor and place the POWERbot upside-down on the cloth.
Step 3. Use a blunt rod or tweezers to remove any foreign matter.
Note: The actual image and parts may differ, depending on the model that you have.
When the foreign matter is caught in the right driving wheel, the CO3 information code will be displayed.
- Right driving wheel issue: CO3 code
- Left driving wheel issue: CO2 code
Turn the emergency switch off and then remove the foreign matter from the driving wheel.
We would love to hear your opinion to help us improve. Please click submit for feedback.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.