How do I install the memory card in my Galaxy J (2016) device?
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 128 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device.
Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the
data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards.
When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears
in the My Files → SD card folder.
1. Remove the back cover.
2. Insert a memory card with the gold-coloured contacts facing downwards.
3. Replace the back cover.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .