How do I install the memory card in my Galaxy J (2016) device?
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 128 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device.
Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the
data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards.
When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears
in the My Files → SD card folder.
1. Remove the back cover.
2. Insert a memory card with the gold-coloured contacts facing downwards.
3. Replace the back cover.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.