- General Disclaimer
- Samsung is pleased to welcome you to this website. On this website you will find a range of information and content which is provided for you by Samsung, for your personal use and reference.
- Please be aware of the following legal limitations and restrictions which are imposed on all visitors to this and related Samsung websites. By using this website you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Ι. This website incorporates information and content in the form of text, graphic, audio, video, downloads, links, source codes, copyrights, trademarks, and information about Samsung products and technology ('Content') which is the proprietary property of Samsung.
ΙΙ. Samsung has invested money, time, and effort to develop the Content and retains all rights, including intellectual property rights, to the Content. Samsung does not grant you any license or property rights in relation to the Content.
ΙΙΙ. The Content is published on the website for your personal reference. You must not download, copy, use, reproduce or reference any Content for business or commercial purposes. You may download, copy, reproduce or store the Content and establish links to this website from your own website or from within your documents, but only where you do so for your own personal use.
IV. Samsung does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Content or other items contained on this website or any other website operated by Samsung. In particular, the images and photos contained within the Content are for illustrative purposes only and actual models available for purchase within Australia may differ from that shown. You are not entitled to rely on any Content published on this site unless we expressly advise you otherwise in writing.
V. Nothing published on this website is intended to constitute professional advice of a legal or financial nature. You must not rely on or use the Content to purchase, sell, trade, or transact in any securities or to make any financial or investment decisions. Please note that information provided herein does not meet disclosure requirements of regulatory bodies as may be required in different countries, including but not limited to, the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission. Any information regarding securities and any other financial information published on this website does not constitute an offer by Samsung in relation to its securities nor does it constitute a request for an offer to buy any securities.
- THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY SAMSUNG ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAMSUNG EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER IMPLIED BY COMMON LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) AND THE APPLICATION OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS OR CONDITIONS OR ANY STATUTORY GUARANTEES). THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO EXCLUDE, RESTRICT OR MODIFY ANY RIGHTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE UNDER THE COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT 2010 (CTH) (THE CCA) OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LEGISLATION WHICH MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED, RESTRICTED OR MODIFIED. SUBJECT TO ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE, SAMSUNG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT.
- About Samsung Group
- Samsung Group and Samsung are terms we use to refer to a group of companies, tied together by their corporate history. Each company within the Samsung Group is an independent legal entity. Therefore, despite their common use of the name Samsung, please note that:
- Ι. no company within the Samsung Group can accept or receive service of process on behalf of another;
ΙΙ. no company within the Samsung Group is legally liable for another, unless it has specifically agreed in writing to assume the other's liabilities; and
ΙΙΙ. this website does not establish any nexus between the Samsung Group companies, or enable you to assume that they can be sued jointly or severally on behalf of another.