Will this accessory work with my Product
Use your model number to find out.
Enjoy a greater wireless connection
Expand your wireless range and signal by connecting the dongle to your Smart TV. The Samsung wireless dongle is the easiest way to connect to not only the internet but also your DLNA-certified multimedia devices. It keeps your home entertainment system connected with simple controls and doesn’t require other software. And to increase the wireless range and strengthen the signal, connect the dongle to the Smart TV with the included extension cable. Make the jump to easier connectivity that gives you more.
Transform to smarter TV connectivity
Use the LAN adapter to wirelessly access content for your Smart TV from the internet or from your digital camera, mobile phone, Note PC or other DLNA-certified multimedia devices. It communicates with your Smart Hub and links instantly with all elements of your Samsung home-entertainment system, giving you complete and easy control. Supported by the latest wireless LAN protocols - 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g, as well as DLNA 1.5 – easily access and connect to Samsung’s AllShare™ and directly stream content from devices to your TV.
- 11dBm at 54Mbps
- 17dBm at 11 / 5.5 / 2 and 1Mbps
- 14dBm at 54Mbps
- 14dBm (20MHz) / 12dBm (40MHz)
- 11dBm (20MHz) / 9dBm (40MHz)
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n included
- Frequency Range: 2.41 - 2.48 / 5.15 - 5.85 GHz
- 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18 / 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps Data Rate
- 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1Mbps Data Rate
- BD Player: 2009 All Models / 2010 C5 Series / 2011 D53 - D55 / 2012 E5500, ES6300
- HES: 2009 All Models / 2010 C5 Series / 2011 D51 - D53 (D5000 - D55 / D7000 are only Supported in Europe) / 2012 E4200, 4500
- LCD TV: 2010 C550 & above / 2011 D530 & above
- LED TV: 2011 D5000 - D64** / 2012 EH4500, EH5300, EH5400, ES5500, ES5700
- Plasma TV: 2010 C550 and above (C540 is only supported in North America) / 2011 D550 ~ D64** / 2012 E490, 550 (Korea, Europe & CIS)
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Security: 64 / 128bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, 802 1x, WPS
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘I'm pretty switched on to technology, but have never before used smart tv, until now! wow,...’’
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.