News & Alerts7 Jan, 2014
- User Manual (XP), 11.35 MB
- RELEASED 2 Nov, 2009
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- How do I install or run a program that requires a 1024x768 resolution on netbook?
- What should I do if the sound on my Samsung netbook is not working?
- Does the NC10 netbook run Windows Vista operating system?
- How do I connect my NP-NC10 netbook to external speakers?
- How do I increase or replace memory on my Samsung netbook computer?
when i plug the ac adapter the screen on my NC10 goes white
June 10, 2013
I'm having a similar problem and have just posted a new question about it. However I have noticed that the Notebook seems to be having a problem with windows update KB2862330 which it does not seem to be able to install. After downloading etc and going to automatic restart the whiteout occurs and when I eventually manage to get the start screen the yellow windows update icon eventualy re-appears and its the same update.
Samsung E-Support October 25, 2013
How to exit recovery solution III after restore failed?
September 01, 2013
Hi Harry, This sunds like there may be some corruption within your recovery partition. Please call our I.T. support team on 03307267864 (local rate) for some trouble shooting. Thanks
Samsung E-Support September 02, 2013
Getting an error message? Use the Error Message Lookup tool and learn how to resolve it.
Microsoft Fix it
Fix it provides solutions to common software problems in an easy, intuitive way that is available when and where you need it.