Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of: All Warranty Info
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
EMODIO (Software) ver. 1054 - Win 2000/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,59.83 MB) ?Apr 20, 2009EmoDio V1054
MULTI MEDIA STUDIO (Software) ver. 188.8.131.52 - Win 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,58.97 MB) ?Feb 15, 2008SAMSUNG MEDIA STUDIO
Upgrade guide (Firmware) ver. 1.59 - Win XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,0.17 MB) ?Jul 22, 2007YP-K5J Firmware Upgrade method
Upgrade File (Firmware) ver. 1.59 - Win XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,2.82 MB) ?Jun 26, 2007See attached PDF document[YP-K5 FW Upgrade.pdf]
Upgrade File (Firmware) ver. 1.03 - Win XP (MULTI LANGUAGE,2.74 MB) ?Nov 02, 2006How to upgrade YP-K5J Firmware (MTP)
- Before upgrade process, please check your battery status.
- Connect the player to your computer.
- Unzip downloaded zip file on your PC.
- Copy 3 files into ''Data'' directory of the YP-K5.
- Select Safely Remove Hardware and remove the YP-K5 from the USB port of the computer.
- When you turn the player on, firmware updates are automatically performed during booting.
- To confirm an update, Select MENU -> SETTING -> SYSTEM INFO from the menu to view the firmware version.
WMP10 Setup program (Software) ver. 1.0 - Win XP (MULTI LANGUAGE,12.16 MB) ?Aug 28, 2006WMP10 Setup program
Napster (Software) ver. 1.0 - Win XP (MULTI LANGUAGE,4.42 MB) ?Aug 28, 2006Napster Plug-in