Top SolutionsREAD MORE
Software & Apps
Learn More about Your NX Camera with the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX App
Samsung SMART CAMERA NX app is different from Samsung SMART CAMERA app. The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX app is available for Android or iPad. See the following links to learn more, or...READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy NX200 Camera (NX200 Series) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
Manuals and Legal
- 18-55mm-III (v1.11)
- Improved OIS performance
- Improved the DMF sense of rotation for MF ring
- Add new function for NX30 - Enable 3 steps control of DMF sensitivity
- 18-55mm-I (v1.20), 18-55mm-II_iFn (v1.10), 20-50mm-I (v1.10), 20-50mm-II (v1.00), 20mm (v1.10), 50-200mm-I (v1.20), 50-200mm-II_iFn (v1.10)
- Change the sense of rotation for MF Ring. (Opposite position)
- Reduce the Current consumption when lens operated.
- Improved infinity AF(Auto Focus) accuracy at fireworks mode.
- 18-200mm (v1.10)
- Improved NX200 movie mode aperture noise
- Improved OIS current and noise
- 30mm (v1.22)
- Intermittent failure of DMF that occurs when user press half shutter is fixed.
- Accuracy of auto focus has been improved.
- 85mm (v1.10)
- Back focusing problem of small aperture is fixed.[How to check the Lens firmware version] Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device information[How to update the Lens firmware]1) Download the lens firmware file into the root directory of the SD memory card.
- When you upgrade the lens firmware, the lens which you upgrade must be attached on the camera.
- If you can not attach the lens to the camera, you can not not upgrade it.
- The file name of lens firmware is ''lens.bin''
- If there is a difference between attached lens and lens firmware file, you can find the ''File Error'' message.2) Insert the SD card on which the lens firmware file is to be saved and then turn on the camera.3) Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device Information -> Firmware Update -> Lens Firmware -> ''Yes''
- Title - NX200 firmware v1.13
- Carrier or Corporate Customer - open market
- Description [v1.13]1. Support compatibility of new lens(16-50mm-S, 16-50mm-Power Zoom)2. Other bugs are fixed[v1.12]1. Improved lens interface of new lens(10mm)[v1.11]1. Improve problem that does not working distance scale bar with lens 60mm2. Improve problem that infinity AF error on special focusing length with 18-200mm [v1.10]1. Improve problem that delay recording after you turn on the power with high-capacity SD card2. Reduce time after high speed shooting3. Improve punt error in small aperture(F5.6 or higher) condition with 85mm Lens (It need to upgrade 1.10 Firmware 85mm Lens)
- Improve Shutter lag on MF ASSIST with With 60mm Macro Lens
- Compatibility for new lens (12-24mm)
- Other bugs are fixd[v1.04]1. Raw file size is reduced up to 25%, and processing speed has been improved with the opimized Raw file processing (Image quality is the same)
- Compatible with Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 6.7 Update2. Auto Focusing(AF) performance under dark or dim condition has been improved(Accuracy & Speed)[v1.03] 1. Improved the sound quality at recording the movie2. Improved the image quality and fixed minor bugs[v1.02]1. Sometimes it cannot work normally when you use K-Mount Adaptor in condition of Kalvin temperature WB setting2. AWB malfunction when you use K-Mount Adaptor after turn it on3. Add AEL(AE Lock) function at Custom setting[v1.01]1. Low chroma effect especially yellow color2. File number initialization3. Low speed of continues shot at 3FPS4. Cannot automatically cancle of expended display when you use Mount Adaptor
Galaxy NX200 Camera (NX200 Series)
Galaxy NX200 Camera (NX200 Series)
Approx. 20.3 Mega-pixels
18-55mm OIS Lens
Samsung NX Mount
Auto：1/4000sec. ~ 30sec.
±3 EV (1/3EV step)
Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800 (1 or 1/3EV step)
TTL 221(17x13) Block segment, Metering : Multi, Center-weighted, Spot, Metering range : EV 0-18 (ISO 100 · 30mm, F2)
Single AF, Continuous AF, MF
VGA ( 640X480 ) 614k dots ( PenTile )
Still Image Capture, Time Trimming
x0.25 (640, 320 only), x0.5 (1280, 640, 320 only), x5, x10, x20
Smart Flash, Auto, Auto+Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in+Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, Off
Less than 1/180sec.
Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K(Manual)
RAW (SRW), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), DCF, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
4.6" x 2.46" x1.44" (excluding the projection part)
PC with processor better than Intel Pentium III 500MHz, (Intel Pentium 800MHz or higher recommended), Windows XP / Vista / 7, Minimum 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended), 250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended), USB port, 1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor,(24-bit color display recommended), Microsoft Direct X 9.0c or later
Intelli Studio 3.0
Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7, Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended), 250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended),1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor, USB 2.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later,nVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or higher / ATI X1600 series or higher, # 64-bit editions of Windows XP / Vista / and 7 are not supported
Samsung RAW converter 4
Windows XP / Vista / 7,Intel Pentium, AMD Athlon Processor, 1GB or more RAM recommended,Minimum 100MB of available hard disk space,1024x768 pixels, Full Color (24-bit or higher) color display compatible monitor
5 ~ 85%
0 ~ 40 °C
intelli-studio 3.0, Samsung RAW Converter 4, Adobe Reader
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Is there any want to buy replacement parts for our Gear 360? Our camera blew over and the outer glass lens protector was scratched. Easy to fix but we cannot find the part.
Hey, my gear 360 is recording multiple files on the micro sd card in 1 minute increments. So, basically it's splitting up long recordings. How do I adjust this setting?