Enjoy more with wide screen
Design that really shines. Galaxy A2 Core boasts a vivid 5.0” qHD display to offer large screen coverage for a more engaging viewing experience. It also comes in a variety of eye-catching color options with glossy back that really stand out for those who want to make a statement.
Optimized for peak performance
Stay up to speed. Now you can enjoy Android Oreo™ (Go edition) with improved performance for a disruption-free and efficient smartphone experience. Galaxy A2 Core is optimized to run Go apps to keep you a step ahead and in control.
* Android, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.
Freedom to do more
Plenty of storage to have fun. Galaxy A2 Core is equipped with Android Oreo™ (Go edition) to give you more free storage right out of the box. Thanks to its optimized pre-installed apps, it features enhanced performance than generic Android devices with similar capabilities.
Manage your smartphone more efficiently
A smarter way to manage your smartphone. Thanks to Smart Manager, Galaxy A2 Core allows users to easily manage files and free up storage space. Moreover, Performance Enhancer optimizes your smartphone by putting unwanted apps running in the background to sleep.
Power that keeps going
With a battery capacity of 2,600 mAh, Galaxy A2 Core provides plenty of battery power. It also features power saving functionality that automatically decreases brightness levels while managing app and CPU performance to extend usage times.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. The contents within the screen and images are simulated for illustrative purposes only. ** All functionality, availability, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided herein are subject to change without notice or obligation.
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Memory size: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network Band: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Product Images Gallery of PDP: Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately. Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
* Battery capacity (mAh, Typical) - Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 2,600 mAh.