Transfer contacts, photos, music, messages and other data.
Smart Switch makes it easy to transfer data from your old phone to your new phone. (1)
Whether you are switching from iPhone to Galaxy phone, or need to transfer data from Android to Galaxy phone, upgrading to a Galaxy smartphone is done in one seamless move with Smart Switch.
Need to know how to transfer contacts from iPhone, move your photos from Android, and make sure your music, videos, calendar events and apps are on your new Galaxy phone.
Smart Switch will transfer your data and device settings. (2)
Transfer data from your old phone to your new Galaxy phone via USB Cable, Wireless, external storage or computer. Choose the method you feel most comfortable with. Everything else comes easy. (3)
A Samsung device with Android OS version 4.3 or later
Using Smart Switch to transfer everything that’s important to you from your old phone to your new Galaxy phone is one seamless, worry-free process. (4)
(1) If you do not have the USB connector, open Smart Switch Mobile in “Settings” on your new phone or download Smart Switch for PC/Mac. For a wired transfer, the device must be a Galaxy device with Android™ 4.3 or higher, iOS 5 or higher, BlackBerry® 7 OS or 10 OS or higher, or Windows Mobile OS8.1 or OS 10 or higher. Other devices are not supported for a wired transfer and owners of other devices must therefore use the Smart Switch wireless transfer option or download the Smart Switch PC program. If you do not have the USB cable from your old phone or the USB connector for a wired transfer to a GS8, then you can use the wireless options.
(2) Transferrable type of data and available contents transferred from non-Android OS to Galaxy may varies by its OS. To find more information, Please Contact Samsung HELP
(3) In case of transferring data from iCloud or other cloud, data connection is required.
(4) To avoid disruption in text messaging when transferring from iOS, change your iMessage settings.
(5) Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.