What to do when my refrigerator does not make ice properly?
Last Update date : Sep 10. 2020
- The actual design of the display panel may differ depending on the type of model that you have.
- This image is a reference in English but is available in the language of your country.
- Do not put your fingers, hands or any other unsuitable objects in the chute or ice-maker bucket. You can hurt yourself and/or damage the refrigerator.
- Never put your fingers or any other objects in the dispenser opening. You can injure yourself.
- Do not try to disassemble the ice maker. Do not wash or spray the ice bucket with water while it is in the freezer. Remove it to clean it.
- Samsung refrigerators produce about 120 ice cubes per day.
- Empty the ice tray and let the unit run for 24 hours. If fewer than 50 cubes are produced during the 24-hour test, then your refrigerator requires service.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.