Samsung leads the future of AI and loT at IFA 2018August 31 - September 5, 2018, City Cube, Berlin
Samsung leads the industry in R&D, 5G and AI in order to harness the power of innovation and empower people to create a better future with the experiences they desire.
Discover advanced connected living with Samsung's latest breakthrough products at the Samsung Town exhibition space at IFA. Experience vivid 8K content with the new QLED 8K TV, check out the newly launched Galaxy Note9 or explore smart home appliances like QuickDrive™ with integrated AI and IoT technologies that simplify your life.
Real 8K resolution
- Enter the new era of resolution that brings a new dimension of reality to your living room in large screens
8K AI Upscaling
- Upscale various types of sources and resolutions into 8K through machine learning
Quantum Processor 8K
- Powered by AI, Samsung's very own processor not only intelligently optimizes picture quality and sound, but also connects to other home devices and provides new TV experiences
Half the time washing. For a full clean.
- Get your wash fully clean in half the time, without sacrificing the efficiency of the wash. The "Super Speed" 39 minute cycle on the QuickDrive™ is the fastest on the market.
- The technology that makes it all possible. The Q-Drum™ consists of a 'drum' and 'backplate' that rotate independently, delivering twice the power in half the time.
Smart Control functions
- Download the app to manage your wash while you're away. Program your wash to be ready by a desired end time, find the optimal wash cycle for your load, or even monitor the status of your machine.
- With a bigger 4,000mAh battery, integrated gigabit LTE and Wi-Fi capabilities* and an unprecedented 512GB of internal storage space*, you'll have all you need to work faster and harder with a single charge.
Bluetooth enabled S Pen
- The Note series signature S Pen now comes with Bluetooth capabilities to become a remote control for your Galaxy Note9.
- Capture more with the camera that takes clear and vivid photos, even in low light. And with new intelligent features like Scene Optimizer and Flaw Detection, it's easier than ever to take a great photo.