The item is in the cart.
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
The world's first dual-edge display was born from a need to create something new, That's how we built Galaxy S6 edge from the ground up. Now, it's an upgrade. In every sense of the world. It's Galaxy S6 edge+.
- 5.7" (143.9mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 16.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 153 Weight (g)
- 3000 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 66 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 2.1GHz, 1.5GHz CPU Speed
Where and how can I download Smart Switch to move data from one mobile device to another?Where and how can I download Smart Switch to move data from one mobile device to another?See The Answer
Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus: How to use the Fast Wireless Charging?Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus: How to use the Fast Wireless Charging?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
* Wireless charging under 5W (Normal-mode) is compatible with WPC and PMA.