4E displays on the panel.
You should clean the water hose mesh filter at least twice a year, or when you see the following
error message on the display:
To clean the water hose mesh filter, follow these steps:
• Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
• Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine. Refer to the first picture below.
• With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and then rinse it under.
Refer to the second picture below.
• Water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
• Push the filter back into place.
• Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
• Turn on the faucet and then make sure the connections are watertight.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.