What is the purpose of the Cycle selector in Samsung washing machine?
Samsung washing machine makes washing clothes easy, using Samsung’s “Fuzzy Control” automatic control system.
When you select a wash program, the machine will set the correct temperature, washing time, and washing speed.
1. Turn on your sink’s water tap.
2. Press the Power button.
3. Open the door
4. Load the articles one at a time loosely into the drum, without overfilling it.
5. Close the door.
6. Add detergent, softener, and pre-wash detergent (if necessary) into the appropriate compartments.
7. Use the Cycle Selector to select the appropriate cycle according to the type of material:Cotton, Synthetics, Denim, Bedding, Dark Garment, Daily Wash, Super Eco Wash, Outdoor Care, Baby Care, Wool, Hand Wash The relevant indicators will illuminate on the control panel.
8. At this time, you can control the wash temperature, the amount of rinses, the spinning speed, and the delay time by pressing the appropriate option button.
9. Press the Start/Pause button and the wash will begin. The process indicator will light up and the remaining time for the cycle will appear in the display.
Within 5 minutes of starting a wash, it is possible to add/remove laundry items.
Note : The door cannot be opened when the water is too HOT or the water level is too HIGH.
After the total cycle has finished, the power will turn off automatically.