Smart Learning Workshop
Introduction Terms & Conditions
1. The Smart Learning Workshop (“Workshop”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”). The term Workshop known as the “Program”. The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role of hosting this site and organizing this Program only.
2. The Program will be provided by Samsung Premium Service Partners or any appointed Authorized Service Center (“Service Partners”).
3. Customer agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
4.Samsung shall reserve the right to shorten or extend or change the Duration of the respective Program at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
The Workshop commence from 1st January 2019 till indefinitely unless advised otherwise by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd ("Samsung"). The Workshop is only available on every Thursday (1.30pm - 6:30pm) at selected premium service centers (Plaza Lowyat & Wisma Bentley).
All walk-in Samsung users to the selected premium service centers (Plaza Lowyat & Wisma Bentley) are eligible to participate the Workshop.
Participating Service Centers
Workshop Content/ Schedule (‘Schedule”)
1st Quarter - Samsung Members App Introduction/ Loan phone and power bank Premium Service
2nd Quarter - Samsung Members App Introduction/ Loan phone and power bank Premium Service
3rd Quarter - Samsung Members App Introduction/ Loan phone and power bank Premium Service
4th Quarter - Samsung Members App Introduction/ Loan phone and power bank Premium Service
*Samsung reserves the right to change or modify the Schedule without any prior notice.
The duration of the Workshop is 20 minute.
Workshop Terms and Conditions
a.) Smart Learning Ambassador/ CSO will invite walk-in Samsung user (“Participant”) to participate the Workshop.
b.) Upon completion of the workshop, free gift will be given to the Participant.
c.) Participant must complete the survey and rating about the Workshop Content in order to receive the free gift.
d.) A complimentary engraving service will be offered to the Participant who completed the workshop.
e.) Each participant agrees to take part in any and all marketing promotional publicity exercise and agrees for Samsung to take photograph, audio/video recordings during the Workshop. Each Participant agrees that Samsung shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy the photograph, audio/video recordings to publish on social media including Facebook and Instagram with Hashtag #SamsungSmartLearningMY and #SamsungPremiumServiceMY #SamsungMembersMY.
f.) The Free Gift is on first come first served basis and while stocks last.
g.) The Free Gift is not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
Engraving Service Terms and Conditions
a.) There are few series of design option and 4 types of font type available. (Gabriola font, Aguafina script font, Arial Black font, MV Boli font). Max length is 20 characters.
b.) Engraving services is only applicable hard casing of Samsung's product. Personal belonging or other product or item is not allowed to engrave.
c.) For engraving services, once the designed acknowledged and agreed by participant the engraved result is not disputable.
d.) Samsung shall not be responsible or liable for any damage on the product.
Other Terms and Conditions applicable to the Program
1. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the Program.
2. Samsung shall not be liable for any compensation or reimbursement due to the unavailability of the stocks/ free gift stated and/or any costs and expenses including but not limited to transportation, logistics and accommodation howsoever incurred by consumer in redeeming and accepting the Program.
3. Samsung reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the Program and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes in connection with the Program, the decision of Samsung shall be final.
5. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and disputes directly or indirectly arising from these Terms and Conditions and/or this offer shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.