How to install a Samsung dryer
Note: Genuine Samsung stacking kit must be used.
1. Make sure to place the end of the drain hose lower than 90 cm from the bottom of the dryer.
2. You can drain the condensed water by connecting the accessory hose (long drain hose) to the drain-outlet directly.
3. Install the end of the drain hose so that it is at least 70 mm away from the drain.
4. Install the drain hose end in a way so that it is not submerged. Water on the outside may flow back inside the product.
5. If the drain hose is too long, use the provided cable tie to straighten the hose.
1.Insert the drain hose to the end and fix it.
2.Please thoroughly dry the water in the hose well and store the long drain hose.
3.Please be careful when installing the drain hose because it may cause a defect due to a mistake.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.