1. The Galaxy Free Trial programme will commence on 25 September 2021 and close on 31 December 2021, 07:00pm Singapore Time (“Programme Period”).
2. To participate in this programme, you must make your reservation on the Galaxy Free Trial webpage and agree to allow Samsung to contact you to confirm, reschedule and/or cancel appointments at the Samsung Experience Store or selected telco stores; as well as remind and/or notify you on any updates ("Test Period") for the purpose of this programme. Upon confirmation of appointment, you agree to the terms and conditions herein ("Full Terms").
3. This programme shall only be conducted in participating Samsung Experience Stores and selected telco stores during regular opening hours.
4. In-store consultants at the Samsung Experience Stores or selected telco stores will require your original physical NRIC* and credit card(s) to process the Galaxy Free Trial 7-day loan application and a pre-authorisation amount of SGD1,048 for Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (128GB) on your credit card(s). Debit cards are not accepted for pre-authorisation. Failure to provide the above stated physical documents may result in termination or postponement of loan application. *The NRIC is copied and stored directly in the Samsung database. It will not be visible to the Samsung Consultants or service personnel unless the device is not returned and a police report is required to be made.
5. You are required to sign a Galaxy Free Trial Form to acknowledge that you have received the device during the collection of loaned device, as well as to acknowledge the return of the loaned device.
6. Samsung retains title to the loaned device during the Programme Period, and you must keep the loaned device in good and marketable condition, operate it with care and do not wilfully download or install any program that may interfere with the loaned device. You shall be liable for any damages or loss of any items issued by Samsung during the Galaxy Free Trial Programme Period. Samsung reserves the right to deduct charges in full or partial from the pre-authorised amount due to the loss and/or damage of the loaned device, based on Samsung’s discretion.
7. At the end of 7 calendar days from the issuance of loaned device, you shall return the loaned device and accessories to the in-store consultants at the respective Samsung Experience Store or telco store which it was originally collected from. You are recommended to conduct a factory reset on the loaned device prior to the return. This includes the deletion of personal data, contact information and all user-generated content. Please notify the in-store consultant should you require assistance in factory resetting or have not done the necessary actions to reset the device. It is your responsibility to return the loaned device to the in-store consultant within the stipulated return date during the Samsung Experience Store or selected telco store’s opening hours. Samsung reserves the right to process the charge on the credit card for the pre-authorised deposit made during the collection appointment should there be any failure to return the loaned device within the stipulated return date and time. Samsung reserves the right to initiate the reporting of lost devices with the relevant police authorities should a loaned device remain unreturned. You are required to sign the Galaxy Free Trial Form to acknowledge the return of the loaned device should you successfully return the loaned device and its accessories.
9. Samsung reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion at any time and without assigning any reason to amend these Full Terms. No person shall be entitled to, and Samsung shall not be liable for, any payment or compensation (whether in cash, credit or kind) whatsoever arising from the foregoing.
10. If this programme is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, or for any other reason deemed necessary by Samsung, Samsung reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time and without assigning any reason, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to suspend, terminate or cancel this programme, as appropriate. No person shall be entitled to, and Samsung shall not be liable for, any payment or compensation (whether in cash, credit or kind) whatsoever arising from the foregoing.
11. Samsung makes no guarantee of the availability of appointments and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service, delay or failure of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the program for whatever reason.
12. In the event of any dispute arising from this programme or relating to the interpretation of these Full Terms, the decision of Samsung shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or further claims will be entertained.
13. These Full Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and each participant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.