Samsung Announces the Launch of the Galaxy J7 Prime and the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0") Wi-Fi® in Singapore
Samsung today announced the launch of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) Wi-Fi® in Singapore. The Galaxy J7 Prime is a sleek smartphone equipped with impressive features while the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) Wi-Fi® is a slim and stylish tablet that connects users to the things that matter most.
Key Product Highlights:
Galaxy J7 Prime
- The Galaxy J7 Prime boasts a breathtaking design – its metal finish and curved back provides a luxurious chic look while equipped with strong 2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4, offering improved durability to the smartphone.
- Enhanced with Smart Camera capabilities, the Galaxy J7 Prime allows users to capture the perfect shot. Selfies will never be the same again with the 8 MP front camera, which comes with a bright f1.9 aperture lens and various selfie features (Real-time Beauty Face, Wide Selfie and Palm Selfie).
- Equipped with a fingerprint sensor, users will be able to unlock their Galaxy J7 Prime at a touch of the sensor embedded in the Home key and enjoy added security thanks to Samsung Knox. The smartphone also comes with Dual SIM1 & microSD card2 slots for added storage options and usage versatility for your travel needs.
Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) Wi-Fi®
- Designed to be compact in size, the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) Wi-Fi® is slim and light, giving users a comfortable grip. Equipped with a 4,000 mAh battery, users can enjoy extended battery life as they browse online sites and play their favourite games, enjoying up to 11 hours3 of internet usage while on the road.
- The new Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) Wi-Fi® comes with advanced camera features, such as the Panorama and Continuous Shot modes, so that users can capture a wider view of beautiful landscapes as well as create fun and animated GIFs. With an expandable memory of up to 200 GB4, users will be able to store more of their favourite music, photos, movies and games on the tablet.
- Tuning in to the local FM radio is now made easier with the pre-loaded Radio app on the tablet. Unlike most radio and music apps, users can enjoy the music even when they are not connected to Wi-Fi®.
- With Kids Mode 4.0, users can access a variety of safe and fun content such as games and apps for their children to enjoy. The Parental Control feature also allows parents to set usage time limits of the device and to restrict specific app access.
From 8 October 2016, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime will be available in White Gold or Black at a recommended retail price of $398 while the Galaxy Tab A (2016, 7.0”) Wi-Fi® will be available in Black at a recommended retail price of $168.
Both devices will be available at selected consumer electronics stores, authorised retailers, Lazada.sg and Samsung Experience Stores. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime will also be available at all local telecommunication operators.
1Only one SIM supports 4G LTE Cat 4 (up to 150 mbps) connectivity at any one time. 3G connectivity on second SIM will be made available via software update subsequently.
2Supports a microSD card of up to 256 GB of storage
3Internet usage time is dependent on network configuration, app usage, mode settings, actual device usage, battery condition and other surrounding factors and conditions. For more information, see www.samsung.com/sg.
4MicroSD card sold separately.
Corning and Gorilla are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance. All other company, product and service names mentioned herein are marks, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the respective owners.